Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaws

Chaos Blood Bowl Team, GW, AoW

8 posts in this topic

I no absolutely about this game or the minis... but your painting is jaw dropping!!! :wow:

Seriously. these things are mind-blowingly good. I've seen countless professionally painted minis with less awesome that these. Thank you for posting them.

1 person likes this

Excellent skin!

And the Demon is amazing!

Excellent work!

Very nice!! Love the daemon skin and that eye is amazing

On 4/10/2017 at 5:51 PM, VolksFest said:

Amazing!!

This

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I Like my weird fiction. This promises to be a good, though dude heavy in the announced authors, anthology in that vein. Inspired by TV shows like Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, & Outer Limits.
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/test-patterns-a-weird-fiction-anthology-fantasy-horror#/
      3 options: digital, paperback, limited hardcover.
    • By PurpleLlama
      I'm going to be playing in a second D&D group starting in a couple of weeks so I decided to get started on painting up my new character.  I'm using darksword miniatures male warrior as my 2-handed vengeance paladin.  It's really the only two handed weapon sculpt I could find that I really liked.

I decided to just leave him on his base with how the sword is.  I had to assemble the hand with the sword as there were two options for weapons, the greatsword and a great axe.  

Mold lines really weren't too bad.

I decided to go with a red cloak since he's going to be from the order of the gilded eye.  Their symbol looks to be a red background with a white gauntlet with an eye on the fist.  I don't think I'm going to add the symbol to the cloak.  Maybe if he had a shield I would give some freehand a try.

Most of the base base coating is completed and I got started on the eyes. The armor I base coated a dark grey as I plan to highlight up from there to make the armor white.  So the only areas the base coat should be showing is the shaded areas.  I might add or subtract some gold details on the armor as I progress.  Also the boots seem like they should be leather the more that I look at the details.

For the most part they don't look too bad.  I'm going to try and get the black outline a little thinner when I do the skin.  Also the left eye is a little larger than the right, but I don't think it looks too bad.  I'm undecided on touching it at this point because I don't want to really mess it up.

• By Cyradis
      I got the critters as an addon to the DSM kickstarter recently. The first thing I am painting is this guy, a musk ox warrior. He's big, so priming took a while. And I am using a crummy brush for base coating all this fur because it is a brush mangler until I get to the nitpicky stuff. 

I'm trying to make the small bit of chainmail 1) NMM to see if I can do it and 2) slightly tarnished. I don't think thia guy is good at cleaning. 

Armor color themes I am thinking dark red primarily, with black, blue, and green accents. I was looking up eskimo art for the sake of doing his belt-thing justice, and those seem like reasonable colors to go with. 

Thanks to the CMPA for the poster tack and the jar idea - had to find a big jar for him!

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Fantasy Football, is a tabletop game where two teams play an american football game against each other. The game is took in a fantasy world, home of legendary creatures like orcs, dwarves, elves, goblins etc.
      Usually, 28-32mm miniatures are used for this game, representing players on the field. Goal of the game is the touchdown, who makes the most wins!
      The game is played on a boxed playground.
      Main rule is: no-hold-barred, in fact players can try to wound and mutilate opponents to get an easier touchdown by reducing the number of opponents.

Crosslances propose his own team, completely in digital, for 3D printing.
      In our team you'll find crooked, genetically modified abominations, perfect to be played as Goblins or Putrids in a Fantasy football game.
      From tentacles to tails, pustules to scars, in this team nothing is held back to instill fear in your opponent! They are as bad as they are ugly!
      Miniatures are sculpted in ZBrush to obtain high quality details.

If you already own a 3D printer, create these unique and incredble models will be cheap and fun. If you don't own a 3D printer, it could be the opportunity to buy one! Printer's costs are already low and accessible to anyone. You can still use a service platform like: 3D hub, shapeways, or any of the others which are crouding the net.   No shipping costs! Wherever in the universe you are, just download the files and print!   You can print your model as many times as you want, for you and your friends. You can decide any printing dimension, from miniatures to real size titan sculptures!   You can use these miniature as proxyes in other games like ninth age.  

• By Mutilatedlips
      Nice to paint something small again. Probably one of many Drow to come. 

• Who's Online   46 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)