Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Chaos Blood Bowl Team, GW, AoW

I no absolutely about this game or the minis... but your painting is jaw dropping!!! :wow:

Seriously. these things are mind-blowingly good. I've seen countless professionally painted minis with less awesome that these. Thank you for posting them.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      (Note: I actually started these a while back, though they are not done yet. This is a bit less of a WIP thread than a how-I-got-here-so-far thread, which I will update as I get my old pictures organized. Questions and comments and critiques are, as always, welcome.)

Last summer Bad Squiddo Games hosted a brief Kickstarter, "My Last Sunrise," of an assortment of Gothic horror minis centered around vampires. These two stood out to me as a little beyond the Hammer horror ethos of most of the other figures. While I was painting them I thought of them as "Feral Vampires," although when I just rechecked they are called "Vampire Thralls."

I dunno. They don't look very thrall-like to me.

Their tag line in the Kickstarter was "Float about in my night dress cooing for scraps? No way. I hunt my own meal."

Anyhow, they have a fun, odd, lady pirate or highwayman look.

All paints used are Golden Matte Fluid Acrylics. Color mixes are (usually) noted, but not exact ratios.

Questions are welcomed and I will try to answer them. Critiques are appreciated.

This is a slight deviation from how I prime figures. Normally I prime them with Titanium White (which I did here) and then wash over them with Burnt Umber to bring out the details. These I wanted kind of cold-looking, so I washed them with a cold dark grey mixed from Burnt Sienna and Ultramarine Blue.

That's them on the left. For a while I was including Bad Squiddo's "Dracula" in the photos, so you get a free peek at that too.

And as per usual, the first thing I did was their skin. In contrast to the skin of living humans, I have been painting vampire skin in stark black-and-white mixed from Titanium White and Carbon Black. The very first layer is thinned Titanium White, then pale shadows of the lightest grey.

• By magentawarped
      Hi guys, and Happy New Year!  I haven't posted in a bit, gonna try to be better about that.  Anywho, here's my latest finish, the Elephant Avatar from the Bones 3 Kickstarter.  I started this guy in probably October last year, but kind of lost my mojo on him, and he sat on my shelf of shame for quite awhile.  This year, I decided to clear out the shelf of shame, so I finished him up.  I'm pretty pleased with him.  Let me know what you think!
      ~Magenta

• By Chaoswolf
      Ok, this isn't a New year's resolution ( I don't make those), but I have decided that I need to get over the "I'm not good enough" thing and try to push myself to paint all those figures that I've been saving for 'some day'.
      That day is NOW.

I grabbed this figure during a Black Friday sale for something like 4 or 5 bucks. Depending on where you get it from, it's usually more like 30. It's 28mm scale, but it stands pretty tall; I'm guessing it's 54mm tall or thereabouts. I'll get a proper picture with Sir Forscale a little bit later on.

I'd like you to help push me to do my absolute best with this guy, please. If you think something looks good, cool, tell me that. By the same token, if you think something doesn't look good, tell me that, too. I want you guys to 'break out the red pen' as Cyradis would say.

For reference, this is the figure I'm talking about (picture from the WWW, not my figure).

• By SamuraiJack
      About

ARTISTS:
      By the hand of Pedro Ramos, Poncho, the most notorious Fantasy Football Sculptor.
      You will notice that campaign quality presentation has increase a lot. This time Lanza Studio made a great work pimping the Ponchos Concepts and illustrating the campaign.
      CASTERS:
      Miniaturas Beneito METAL: All metal produce in Hungry Troll are made by Jose. The casting was great from the start but thanks to the last campaign the alloy was even improved!
      GRX Creations RESIN: Start working with Franck 2 years ago in the Plague Fields campaign and now is a regular caster for the company. Other miniatures casted by GRx : Warpstone Troll, Dracocentaur, Magnus, Ork Shaman, Billy the Dude and all the new Hungry Ogres!
      All the other stuff is me :) , Juan Willke, Videador.
      You can see al campaign miniatures here:
      CONCEPT - ILUSTRATIONS
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/Hungry-Troll-540034649355012/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1989198967771899
       GREEN - ORIGINAL PIECES
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/Hungry-Troll-540034649355012/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2059825577375904
      Why buy Hungry Trolls Goblins Corsairs?
      FULL ROSTER and even extra options. NO REPEATED MODELS all miniatures are different. EASY ASSEMBLY, only a few models need to be glue and the other come in 1 piece. PRICE, More miniatures plus cheaper than other FF Brands. 16 up to 22 miniatures for just 55-75€ ! BEST QUALITY, already tested and produced.  Secret Weapons set 1 (included all in basic team)
      Troll Pirates / Sharks : Choose between the Shark or Pirate Trolls set for your team.

This Perk 1 will be only open the first 48 hours!

Do you want more than 1 team in resin?
      1º Write me a Private Mensaje Add to your RESIN Team Perk 60€ I will reduce the total of 50 teams available.

Add the quantity to your Perk and you will be asked after the project ends which miniatures you added .
      + 60€- EXTRA GOBLINS CORSAIRS TEAM METAL 60€ + 12€- 1 TROLL (Shark 1, Shark 2, Pirate 1, Pirate 2)  12€ + 5€- 1 GOBLIN (1-13 Basic, 1-6 Weapons set 1, 1-4 Weapons set 2, Other campaign goblins) 5€ + 75€- SPECIAL PRICE- 1 Hungry Troll teams (Ogres, Plague Fields, Jurassic, Kharlm Bastard, Fenrir sons) 75€ *Resin teams are limited, please let me know if you want the team in resin to reserve it.

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my entry in the Miniature Monthly End of Year Competition. It is a beautiful sculpt that was fun to paint. I had to do a desert theme due to playing Assassin’s Creed Origins inbetween painting sessions and I couldn’t get the light brown with blue color scheme out of my head. I am really happy with her skin although her left thigh looks really flat in the photo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)