Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeswise Gamgee
      This is my first post.
      I'm relatively new at this, I've painted fewer than 10 minis, but I really like it.

I have Multiple Sclerosis so my hands shale and my vision gets... weird... sometimes, so I tend to take an incredibly long time. 

Here's a recap of the last 17 hours:

My friend I am doing this for is playing a character with only 1 axe, so I removed the second one with wire cutters and used modeling putty to fix where I marred the coat. Still a bit rough.
      I might put a dagger in his hand or something. Not sure. 

I found that I need to do their faces first because if I mess up a face on an already painted body it is hard to strip and start over.

I noticed that what I thought was hair was actually little robe-orniments so I painted them copper.

All his leather belts and buckles were really hard on my hands!

I didnt want him to look too much like Thor, so I decided he's a warm-colors kind of guy.

I need to learn how to make the metal look reflective like some of you do!

The horn on his back is 'Horn of Gondor' colors. 

Good ol 'pencil for scale' picture for a friend.

He probably will take me another 6 hours or so to finish, but I had to quit to sleep for now.

Taking time to look or comment means a lot to me, you guys are great. 
      Thanks!

Hope I can finish him tomorrow! 

Why do 2 pictures keep randomly loading below this point? I keep deleting but they just come back. Halp!

(Duplicate pics removed by OneBoot :) )

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      When I got back into painting in October of 2015, these were among the first minis I bought. Since I'd been painting undead mostly when life got in the way years ago, I thought it appropriate to begin again with the same.(I also got a couple boxes of Zombicide VIPs undead are the easiest things to paint and after an 11 year gap I needed something forgiving at first) However I didn't actually get them done until Halloween of 2016. It was also my first attempt at freehand in years.
    • By jonaas33
      This is the very first fig that I ever bought, 8 or 9 years ago.  It was for my first D&D session with some close friends, and I fell in love with the game on the spot.  This character has gone through a lot: demonic armor possession, lost both of his eyes, had a hole punched through his chest, died 3 times, came back as a zombie, body taken over by a lich, and currently resurrected in the body of a half-ogre.  I have a new fig for the character and his new body, but this one will always have a special place in my heart.  I finally got around to painting him over the weekend.  His eyes are a little googly, and the attempt at highlighting didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I'm glad he turned out OK.  Tips on highlighting would be most appreciated, as that's what I was trying out on this one.  Thanks as always!

• By aku-chan

Presenting another Ogre Gangster from the game Wolsung by Micro Art Studio.

Casting wasn't too good on this one, he's got pits, cracks and rough patches all over him, but I still think I did a decent job.
      He's also my final Ogre Gangster (I've still got a few Halfling Gangsters to paint though), so here's a group-shot:-

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly appreciated.
    • By Eternalhero1983
      Alpha Legion Primaris Intercessors Marine 

• Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)