• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By djizomdjinn
      It's been far, far too long since I sat down and painted a mini. Too many other life priorities. But anyways...

So, I painted a Sisters of Battle terminator, and I decided I wanted her as a mini. Games Workshop does not sell SoB terminators. And so began my long conversion process, spending far too much money on bits for a model that probably can't be ever fielded.

A ton of plasticard cementing, ProCreate sculpting, and general hackery later, I came out with this. Proportions are somewhat wonky, but I think they're beyond my capability to fix short of sculpting everything from scratch. Plus GW's proportions have always been wonky, especially for terminators.

A coat of primer and I'm feeling better about this whole project already.
    • By canuckotter

I got the (old) Necron "Start Collecting!" box and finally got everything put together. Time to start painting...

(There is actually some assembly left to do, but I'm waiting for some magnets. Those are a few weeks out still but I figured I'd get most of the painting done in the meantime and just touch up whatever bits need touched up.)
    • By Evilhalfling
      Went to an intense NNM metal class with Banshee last weekend.  
      we started out with either this guy or a pace marine.  
      I still haven't ever painted  space marine. 

It was a lot of color theory, breaking figures down into simple shapes and knowing the intensity of various paints and inks. 
      Im was not sold enough on the green to carry it over onto the shield, so I just left that as  base NMM 

We also painted a 75mm knight from noctura, but I didin't get anywhere near finishing that one, not sure I ever will....

• By dunker79
      It has been a while, but I am back with another mini from Reaper. This time its a Blood Stone Gnome, which I tried to paint up as a goblin. Hope you all like it. Any C&c is welcomed.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all,

so just finished this one, another really fun and adventurous Dwarf sculpted by Jim Johnson back in 2002-2003. Another piece from the Hackmaster line from Kenzer and Company, but was acquired by Ral Partha and now being cast by them.  Hopefully dwarfy enough colors, started out with his skin as tanned highlights and gave him some nice black hair.  I thought about doing something with the runes on his axe but then just figured I'd leave them as metal.

Enjoy!
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)