Pochi

Spring Exchange - O-Sayumi (Picture heavy)

27 posts in this topic

Beautiful work Pochi, I like everything you did here, the paint, the base, the realistic water effect, everything looks amazing.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful work Pochi, I like everything you did here, the paint, the base, the realistic water effect, everything looks amazing.

Thank you!

She looks fantastic!!

1 person likes this

So pretty! All of those flowers! This really is a beautiful piece. It looks like you had much better luck with your resin than I did when I did my exchange with resin. It was a MESS! And yes, the new board has thrown me off as well! I haven't been on here in months, so I'm a little lost! :upside:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 4/20/2017 at 5:46 PM, Chaoswolf said:

She looks fantastic!!

Thank you!

On 4/21/2017 at 0:39 AM, Kharsin said:

So pretty! All of those flowers! This really is a beautiful piece. It looks like you had much better luck with your resin than I did when I did my exchange with resin. It was a MESS! And yes, the new board has thrown me off as well! I haven't been on here in months, so I'm a little lost! :upside:

Thank you!

Well, I have tried using water effects before and it did not go well. I talked to Meg to find out what kind of tape to use and she told me to get the jewelers' resin and what kind of tape, etc. Then I followed the tutorial I linked and after much frustration, it turned out pretty good. The first time I tried using water effects (not this project), it seeped out under the tape I used and made a huge mess! I did use the real water effects on this as a gloss coat. I would still use the water effect stuff for puddles and things like that but anything where you can see the sides like this I wouldn't hesitate to use the resin again. It is super scary though because you have to paint everything first and then hope the resin doesn't mess up and ruin everything!

Welcome back to the forums!

Edited by Pochi
1 person likes this

The flowers!!!!!!! The everything!!!!!!!! I love it.

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, James- said:

The flowers!!!!!!! The everything!!!!!!!! I love it.

Thank you!

I really love the vibrancy of the pinks.  I love very colourful mini's and this looks so nice with the pink and white over the black!

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

I really love the vibrancy of the pinks.  I love very colourful mini's and this looks so nice with the pink and white over the black!

Thank you! I like bright colors too. I think pink and black looks really good together!

This mini has so much great stuff going on.  Lovely work.

1 person likes this

Amazing work, it's GORGEOUS!!

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Silvervane said:

This mini has so much great stuff going on.  Lovely work.

5 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Amazing work, it's GORGEOUS!!

Thank you, guys!

1 person likes this