Chris Palmer

Star Wars "Last Jedi" Trailer

I agree. The only things I think we can conclude:

1). Rey undergoes some sort of force training, possibly involving lightsabers.

2): There will be a space battle & things blow up

3): More Luke & Jedi flashbacks

4): Chewie will probably be in it (who's flying the Falcon then, eh?)

Although personally I was pretty keenly interested in the mechanical details...like what kind of ships were the Resistance/Republic using in the space battle sequence?

Damon.

• Like 2

Still gives me chills!!

Edited by hdclearman
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, klarg1 said:

I quite enjoyed ep. VII, but I have to say that teaser tells me next to nothing. ::P:

I agree

But I need to watch on something besides my phone. ..

• Like 2

What a good trailer. I know I'm really excited to see what transpires! ::):

• Like 2

The white errr red planet is called Krait. Hmmmmmmmmm

As I said in Thor, Disney is gonna make a killer amount of cash this year.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my favorite project of 2017 due to how much I pushed my abilities in creating it. It was my first major conversion of this sort, first time doing texture, first major use of OSL, and first Sci Fi base built fully from scratch. So lots of firsts with this one. Those of you who followed my WIP thread know what I went through with this one;  the OSL dilemma, redoing the base, and sculpting new hands at the last minute. In all I am proud that I stepped out of my comfort zone and I cannot give enough thanks to those who posted in the WIP thread, your encouragement gave me the push that I needed.

So this conversion is the result of critique I received at ReaperCon 2016 regarding my Open entry, it was to up the difficulty of my conversions. When I got home I went through the Reaper web store and found minis that I call "blank slates", ones that I felt would be a good base for multiple conversions. I found a few that sparked an idea but the one that I got stuck on was Anirion and how he would make the perfect Jedi. So he was the project I choose for my ReaperCon 2017 Open entry but I made myself focus on having fun with it and not worrying about it being perfect. When I was finished, I was extremely happy with the results but I knew that there were somethings that could be better. Knowing that, I was extremely surprised to find that I got a gold medal in Open and blown away when it was announced that I got the Open Silver Sophie. So again thank you to everyone who gave me feedback in the WIP thread.

WIP thread: Wizard of a Different Sort: Anirion Conversion

Conversion breakdown:
      -Reshaped hood and sleeves
      -Smoothed out cloak to remove border
      -Removed staff and bag?
      -Repositioned arms 
      -Added light saber out of styrene and metal piece
      -Added some strands of hair
      -Resculpted hands

• By Chris Palmer
         The first look at the upcoming Solo movie aired during tonights Super Bowl...
      Lando, check.  The Falcon, check.   Chewie, check.   All the elements are there, now pray it's good.

• By Gadgetman!
      Our next Kickstarter T-Shirt is ORIGINAL TRILOGY: Est. 1977. True Jedis know true quality. It is elegant apparel for a more civilized age. Wear. Or wear not. There is no try on. You can't strike a true original down, for it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. The Force of original fashion will be with you. Always. Some may call you a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder, but when it comes to a true original, they say, "I love it." We know. When this shirt you wear, the last word in fashion you will be. Fashion Force will run strong in you with this. Pass on what you have learned. Frills. Hmph. Excess. A Jedi craves not these things. This shirt may not look like much to some, but it's got it where it counts, kid.

I'm in for one right now, but may add another, because this one is... just right...  
    • By Rat13
      Before posting I searched this section to see if there was already a discussion going on but didn't find anything. I could be wrong though. I think it also goes without saying this post and any subsequent posts will include spoilers.

I finally got around to seeing The Last Jedi, I was waiting for the crowds to die down. So I ended up in a noon showing with only five other people (mostly older folks who I can only assume also waited for the crowds to die down).  

Right off the bat I want to say I'm not impressed with the new film. Rather than go on a rant about what I liked and hated though I'd prefer to start a discussion of the new film. 

What did you like? What did you hate? Were you happy with the final product?
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)