Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AEdge

60181: Adowyn & Leryn (Iconic Hunter & Wolf)

18 posts in this topic

Beautiful work as usual. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, AEdge said:

I rarely see this mini painted. I can't imagine why, it's a great sculpt. Anyway this is my version of Adowyn and Leryn. 

It's probably because Reaper has so many great sculpts. There's just no end to the selection. I have boxes of great Reaper figures still in their blisters and I probably only have 5% of the best ones they make.

These really are terrific sculpts and you did them justice with your beautiful work. The paint job on that wolf is downright awesome.

Edited by CorallineAlgae
4 people like this

wonderful as usual... I wish I had 1/2 your talent!

5 people like this

I picked up a copy of these last month.  They really are a great pair.

I love the nuanced earth tones on your painting of the wolf and on her garments, contrasted with her flaming red hair.

5 people like this

Definitely going to put this on the list for the future when I work through some of my backlog. Your rendition of the wolf is incredible. 

2 people like this

WOW! That hair! Well, that whole thing is amazing but....THAT HAIR!

3 people like this

This one is on my list! You painted them beautifully! I love the red hair, the furry boots, and the wolf's fur so much. Really well done!

2 people like this

I really like the subtle color transitions on arrow feathers, the bow, the white fabric and the wolf fur.

1 person likes this

This is simply amazing and a joy to see.. I love the splendid shading on the cloak and as stated previously.. THAT HAIR!

1 person likes this

BONUS POINTS for painting a WOLF!

Excellent on all fronts.

2 people like this

Wow!  Love the work on both of those mini's.  The hair and fur are great.  

1 person likes this

After having seen your version, people are just scared they can't do the justice to it that you did! That's why you don't see so many painted of these.

2 people like this

good paint on both of them but I think the wolf is one of the best I have seen in a long time.

1 person likes this

They are really amazing sculpts and you made them come to life with your brilliant painting. I love her hair most, it pops out at you.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0