Sign in to follow this  
evilcoatrack

77070: Aviriel Tellerion, Female Elf

Whoa, she's just dripping with attitude and style. Not trying to be the least bit inconspicuous, she's just waiting for somebody to bring it. Her face is painted so well, but her armor and paints are also stand outs. Rock on coatrack! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Whoa, she's just dripping with attitude and style. Not trying to be the least bit inconspicuous, she's just waiting for somebody to bring it. Her face is painted so well, but her armor and paints are also stand outs. Rock on coatrack! 

I agree with this!

• Like 2

This is the mini I am currently working on.    I really like what you have done with her.   This really gives me something to shoot for with my own version.    

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mutilatedlips said:

Very Pretty, you don't see yellow used nearly enough in miniatures. 

Very good reason for that!  Yellow is a hateful color that sucks up all of your time and still doesn't look right when you finally surrender and call it done.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      77191: Hydra Bones Sandra Garrity

I did this one as a speed paint for a D&D game at the last minute, and then he didn't have a base for the next two years.  Well, now he's done and has a base and is just waiting for his next chance to eat adventurers. 

33 Projects left on the shelf of shame!  And I have the day off work tomorrow so more to follow!

• By Geoff Davis
      03660: Amrielle, Female Ranger Julie Guthrie

This one has been on the shelf of shame for a couple of years.  I had some severe problems with textures which is why she ended up on my shelf of shame.  First mistake was I didn't sand smooth the various flat surfaces before priming.  Then I primed using spray on aerosol primer when the weather wasn't right, creating a very rough, beaded surface texture (check out the top of her bow).  Then when I was painting her, I was using glazing medium to try to improve my blending.  I didn't wait long enough between coats of paint.  Consequently, the partially dry layers got peeled up and made into a mess (look closely at her cheeks).  She is finished now, good enough for use as a minion in a tabletop game where no one will look at her too closely.  I have included close-ups of the textures so you can see my mistakes.  I also put in one close-up of an area I painted today.   The difference it makes when you take your time and let the previous layer properly dry shows clearly. 

34 projects left on my shelf of shame!

• By Geoff Davis
      60074: Serpentfolk Warrior Julie Guthrie

This one was on my shelf of shame but not for too long.  Only 35 projects left on my shelf of shame!

• By Geoff Davis
      77257: Chimera. 

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)