10 posts in this topic

These are stunning. The ladies face is fantastic. 

2 people like this

Looking good , the girls face is stunning and I just love the Vampire.

The Fighters eyes are also wonderful!

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Looking good , the girls face is stunning and I just love the Vampire.

The Fighters eyes are also wonderful!

Thanks Xherman! For me usually the two hardest things on a figure are eyes and metal, so if I can get those right, everything else kind of falls into place

1 person likes this

Very nice! Nice job on recreating the colors from the artwork.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Silvervane said:

Very nice! Nice job on recreating the colors from the artwork.

Thanks Silvervane! On hindsight I wish I would have painted the dress pink instead of green to be more faithful to the painting but I wanted more contrast. Oh well, next time I decided to do art imitating art....

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Thanks Silvervane! On hindsight I wish I would have painted the dress pink instead of green to be more faithful to the painting but I wanted more contrast. Oh well, next time I decided to do art imitating art....

I like the green dress.

Besides...there is not a girl in the world that only has one dress...

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hdclearman
      I picked this guy up in an auction.  Had never heard of the game Crucuble or the line of miniatures, but it was a big lot for a great price so I went for it.  I was pleasantly surprised how cool this turned out to be.

Comments and critique welcome.

• By Silvervane
      Angelica is finally finished.  I went back to my WIP thread, and I realized I started her over a year ago.  She has been sitting on my desk waiting to be based for a while now.  I decided to go with a relatively simple base.  I really enjoyed painter her up.. I hope you enjoy seeing her finished up.  I certainly do.

Thanks for looking and any C&C you feel to give.
    • By Jaws
      These are my players for Chaos, in Blood Bowl. The Minotaur/Ogre and daemonettes, are from GW, and the Warriors are a mix of parts from GW, and Avatars of War. 

• By hdclearman
      Here's another batch of Talisman 4th Edition mini's.  These have been great models to practice on, but good grief the production quality is bad.  

Also still having trouble figuring out how to take decent pictures.  Was having problems with them being too dark, now I'm going the other direction.

Thief

Monk

Warrior

Elf

• By David Brawley
      A DCC RPG boxed setting for Lankhmar, officially licensed by the estate of Fritz Leiber. Adventure with Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser!

There are three basic pledge levels:
      The PDF pledge level includes an electronic edition of the final boxed set. (Obviously there will be no box!) This level does not include any physical rewards, add-ons or stretch goals. The boxed set includes the core boxed set as described above. All electronic stretch goals (PDFs) will apply to this level. Some of the physical stretch goals will apply to this level, generally those that fit in the box. The final level includes the boxed set as well as the "print pack." All electronic stretch goals (PDFs) will apply to this level. All of the physical stretch goals will apply, as well. Those that do not fit in the box will be shipped in a separate "print pack." See below for more information on these stretch goals.  
      Stretch Goals
      DCC Lankhmar continues a long tradition in RPG gaming, and we want to do right by the estate of Fritz Leiber. The stretch goals associated with this Kickstarter will help create an even more amazing tribute to the world of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.
      Stretch goals fall into three categories:
      PDF stretch goals that all backers receive Print stretch goals that can fit into the boxed set, which will be included with any pledge that has the physical boxed set The "Print Pack," which is a printed collection of the stretch goals which don't fit in the boxed set Here is a rough outline of possible stretch goals, which may evolve as the Kickstarter continues.
      At $40,000: Cleared! We will add a new Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $60,000: We will print the poster map larger (included in boxed set)
      At $80,000: We will add a second Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $100,000: We will add a supplement called "A Dozen Lankhmar Locations," which will provide information, maps, and floorplans on setting adventures in a dozen famous Lankhmar locales (including the Silver Eel!) (PDF for all backers; print copy in the boxed set)
      At $120,000: We will add a third Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $140,000: We will add a supplement called "Random NPCs in Lankhmar," which will provide tables and information for generating random NPCs that your PCs can encounter in Lankhmar (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $160,000: We will add a fourth Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $180,000: We will add a Lankhmar-themed three-panel Judges Screen (PDF for all backers; print copy in the boxed set)
      At $200,000: We will add a fifth Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $220,000: We will add a cloth map in the boxed set (print copy in the boxed set)
      At $240,000: We will add a sixth Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $250,000: We will add send Michael Curtis to Houston for a week to research the Fritz Leiber archives in the University of Houston. We anticipate this may result in a new product of some kind to be delivered to backers of this Kickstarter, but exactly what we'll discover in the archives - and what product may result from it - can't be determined until Michael sets foot in the archives!
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)