Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MKCS

Goblins 60017 & 60006

8 posts in this topic

First post on a reaper forum!

I really enjoyed painting these little buggers.  This was my first attempt at OSL.  How can you not resist trying on these models!

...now for the bases.

IMG_4748.JPG

18 people like this

Welcome to the forums! 

Excellent job on the goblins! Your OSL work came out great. I also really like the way you painted their dogslicers. The pyros were the first minis that I attempted object source lighting on also, but yours came out way better. Dropping a post with eight painted Pathfinder goblins is definitely a splashy way to make an entrance. :winkthumbs:

1 person likes this

Welcome!

Great entree!

A job well done!

Keep posting minis and have fun!

Nice OSL! They all turned out great! Welcome to the forums and looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Looking good. I noticed the OSL as well.

And Welcome!

Thanks everyone ::):

Super nice Goblins!

And great result on the OSL.. gotta try that myself one day.

Welcome to the forums, you make a pretty nice introduction!

Very nice paint job on those goblins; I look forward to seeing what else you do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar

Rise of the Runelords, Anniversary Edition 
      Paizo Publishing
      First Printing 2012
      Utilizing rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, related to OGL 1.0a
      James Jacobs et al

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Fantasy Football, is a tabletop game where two teams play an american football game against each other. The game is took in a fantasy world, home of legendary creatures like orcs, dwarves, elves, goblins etc.
      Usually, 28-32mm miniatures are used for this game, representing players on the field. Goal of the game is the touchdown, who makes the most wins!
      The game is played on a boxed playground.
      Main rule is: no-hold-barred, in fact players can try to wound and mutilate opponents to get an easier touchdown by reducing the number of opponents.

Crosslances propose his own team, completely in digital, for 3D printing.
      In our team you'll find crooked, genetically modified abominations, perfect to be played as Goblins or Putrids in a Fantasy football game.
      From tentacles to tails, pustules to scars, in this team nothing is held back to instill fear in your opponent! They are as bad as they are ugly!
      Miniatures are sculpted in ZBrush to obtain high quality details.

If you already own a 3D printer, create these unique and incredble models will be cheap and fun. If you don't own a 3D printer, it could be the opportunity to buy one! Printer's costs are already low and accessible to anyone. You can still use a service platform like: 3D hub, shapeways, or any of the others which are crouding the net.   No shipping costs! Wherever in the universe you are, just download the files and print!   You can print your model as many times as you want, for you and your friends. You can decide any printing dimension, from miniatures to real size titan sculptures!   You can use these miniature as proxyes in other games like ninth age.  

• By Loim
      Sticking a fork in this guy. It's sometimes disheartening how very much I still have to learn. 

• By Ratmaster2000
      Okay, this one has been sitting around for like foreever just primed, so I decided now that I have the Reaper LTPK, i'd start trying to finish him. I am pretty sure its a grenadier model, and that its a goblin:) but if someone else knows for sure, please let me know:)

• By Lidless Eye
      Another recent project, some of the cave Goblins from The Hobbit's "Escape from Goblin Town" boxed set.

I had been looking for a set after getting Nord Game's "Revenge of the Horde" 5E monster manual.  Their obviously Peter Jackson inspired designs inspired me in turn:

A friend is planning a move and trying to downsize his collection, so his "Escape from Goblin Town" became mine.

Here's the first few:

And a close-up.  I may make them a bit more pallid:

cave a.bmp
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)