Sign in to follow this  
MKCS

Goblins 60017 & 60006

First post on a reaper forum!

I really enjoyed painting these little buggers.  This was my first attempt at OSL.  How can you not resist trying on these models!

...now for the bases.

IMG_4748.JPG

• Like 18

Welcome to the forums! 

Excellent job on the goblins! Your OSL work came out great. I also really like the way you painted their dogslicers. The pyros were the first minis that I attempted object source lighting on also, but yours came out way better. Dropping a post with eight painted Pathfinder goblins is definitely a splashy way to make an entrance. :winkthumbs:

• Like 1

Nice OSL! They all turned out great! Welcome to the forums and looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Welcome to the forums, you make a pretty nice introduction!

Very nice paint job on those goblins; I look forward to seeing what else you do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      I haven't posted much lately.
      Work and life have been busy.

We have been playing Reign of Winter.
      The GM told me there would be some Snow Goblins.
      I thought these Bones Gremlins look a lot like Pathfinder Goblins, so I gave them a wintry paint scheme and some snowy bases.

C&C Welcome

• By haldir

Starfinder: Dead Suns
      Chapter 1: INCIDENT AT ABSALOM STATION
      by Robert G. McCreary
      Starfinder Adventure Path #1: Incident at Absalom Station © 2017, Paizo Inc. All Rights Reserved. 
      For more info visit www.paizo.com/starfinder 

You all have received a message from a dwarf by the name of Duravor Kreel, a member of the Starfinder Society. In this message he says he has a offer for you that if your task is successful could bring you notoriety with the Society itself. He wants you to meet him on Absalom Station. After you've arrived he'll  show you around the Station, get settled in & help with your membership into the Society. Why he picked you? The dwarf has heard some things about each one of you off the net & knew you'd be perfect for the job. After your arrived, he'll explain the job in more depth. He excited to see everyone.

Now,  where or not, your a native of Absalom Station, you've decided that you needed some time away where it's a vacation or a job you're returning on the shuttle, Okimoro. A non-descriptive shuttle like any other that frequents the docking bays of the Station. In particular, Docking Bay 94 ("what a piece of junk".........) on this day.

Absalom Station

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds. Brash and swaggering star pilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing vesk mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station.

Docking Bay 94

Beyond them, ground crews tend to the docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters load and unload freight and luggage.  A sharp tang of ozone hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the docked ships—but underneath, the station’s atmosphere has a slightly used aroma. The docking bay’s deck plates thrum beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power conduits and air recycling systems is impossible to say.

Taking in your surroundings the bay looks like any other docking bay, a large, worn yellow painted "94" lays on the floor directly in front of everyone (everyone is in the grey "trapezoid"), that steps off the shuttle. A information kiosk in on your left. There are set of giant double doors North of the party & there are 2 passages that to the side of those doors.

Anyone outside the shuttle, give me a Perception Check.
    • By JGroeling
      Conversion post w Sculpt WIP
      WIP post. 

This was originally Bones #77202 that I'd ordered a while back and started sculpting on. Had gotten the sculpt finished a couple months ago between other projects, and have slowly been adding paint since. 

He's a bit on the dirty looking sode, which is alright as that's what I was going for. Wanted to give him a trail worn look. Added some more coloration and softened things up more than I had originally planned, but I think it worked out. 

Also, there's a faint detail of blood drops on the front of the base below the Warg's head. As I wanted to add the feeling that they were on the hunt, with the pose and the paint. 

• By GreenBeams
      Hello all! 
      I can't believe that i've missed this forum so far!

My name's Andrew Cothill and i'm trying to learn to sculpt miniatures in 3D (Zbrush). I've been at it for about 9 months now. I don't mind brutal crits so please feel free to tear into it and i'll try to taken them on board for my current WIP =)

Here's the concept i was working from by the super talented Klaher Baklaher

Here's a sketchfab link to the model too. It's heavily decimated to fit on the site
      https://sketchfab.com/models/8d870cf7fd1447759c4322b75c7fc201

Thanks for looking and have a good day!

• By londwch
      Okay so I dug around in the drawer and pulled out six unpainted bones that I got in my batch that I bought.

I gave them all a thorough scrub with a brush and warm soapy water and a toothbrush.  The ogre needed straightening up so I poured hot water over to readjust and then under cold to set.

I attached all six using superglue to fender washer bases.  I got this tip on you tube and have been sticking to it since I started this process.  They are running out so I will look for an alternative afterwards.  But these are good and solid and make a good base.

So now I have to decide which figure to work on....

I have not primed any and up until now I have primed using "151" matt black spray paint.  I did not know exactly what to use so I tried this when I began.   

I did pick up slightly after the photo and start to apply some blue to the Anhurian soldier using the same blue I mixed for a figure I was painting late last night.  But without primer it did not seem to want to settle very well.

The two figures I have seen painted are by Doctor Faust ; the hell hound and the ogre.   

Any comments/suggestions or generally helpful advice is gratefully welcomed.

• Who's Online   47 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)