Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's Oathsworn Ancient McFiggin

Oathsworn's fourth kickstarter project was Clan McFiggin, a set of 12 dwarf brewers, back in 2014.

Time to get this party started!

170416-oathsworn-ancient-mcfiggin-a.jpg

170416-oathsworn-ancient-mcfiggin-c.jpg

170416-oathsworn-ancient-mcfiggin-b.jpg

This is Ancient McFiggin, the eldest of the lot, and presumably prime taster for the brewery.

There is something strange going on with his mouth. Not sure what is supposed to be what, so I went for dentures. Possibly is should have been the upper lip. Whatever.

Ancient McFiggin

from the Clan McFiggin KS

Oathsworn Miniatures

Metal

30mm bases

Edited by Maledrakh
  • Like 22

This is a great model. I was just starting to put my toe in the Kickstarter pool on 2014,so missed out.  ::(:

Didn't even notice the funky teeth until you brought them up.  Whatever's going on, they work for this guy. 

Worhh I like this!

It fits him to be growling with his teeth showing..

Do you know if it is still possible to buy this figure anywhere?

Great paint, Maledrakh! And it may have taken you since 2014 to get around to this, but I haven't even undercoated mine yet.

As for the mouth thing, it's so long ago, I can't remember! I vaguely recall he had his mouth closed, but I'm usually wrong. I'll have to dig out the green and check that. It's the only way to be sure... ::D:

LarsM, sorry, but the mini's currently unavailable - it's on our ever-growing list of jobs to sort out, so it may happen eventually. Provided I don't get distrac...  ooooh, shiny!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Great paint, Maledrakh! And it may have taken you since 2014 to get around to this, but I haven't even undercoated mine yet.

As for the mouth thing, it's so long ago, I can't remember! I vaguely recall he had his mouth closed, but I'm usually wrong. I'll have to dig out the green and check that. It's the only way to be sure... ::D:

LarsM, sorry, but the mini's currently unavailable - it's on our ever-growing list of jobs to sort out, so it may happen eventually. Provided I don't get distrac...  ooooh, shiny!

Thanks for answering.

He would have matched perfectly into an idea with a drinking goblin boss from Avatars of War I have; "discussing the fine art of brewing"