Sign in to follow this  
Mierot

Easter Bunny (DSM7994)

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's an egg-cellent paint job!

Fixed it for you! Never pass up the opportunity for a pun!

Cute idea using the flower pot as the base! Very nice gift!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So I've been working on these for a while now, but I think they are at long last finally done.  These are two new figures from Ral Partha's Chaos Wars Kickstarter, sculpted in the same size/scale as the other Tom Meier Dwarves that were being remastered.

The first one in chain and a halberd:
      and the other one in full plate and an axe:

These made me work a lot with my non-metallic metals, and of course this is my most challenging aspect of painting until now, so hopefully it looks more or less decent. Eventually I want to paint the other two dwarven riders they put out, one of which is a dwarven chick. I really like these sculpts, sculpted by Dave Summers, who does all those great anthropomorphic Dark Sword sculpts as well.  Anyhow, enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      I painted this one in parallele with the Hamster Swashbuckler and completed it last weekend. So, one again from Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals, Here is DSM8045, Hamster Bard with Harp. It was sculpted by Dave Summers.   For the pants, I toned down 09226, Peacock Green with white. That unsuspected green turned out to be so vivid I will definitely use it again whenever I can. Also, purple is not a coulor I use so much, but I'm happy with the result. I used 09780, Royal Purple Triad and toned down the 09240, Royal Purple with white and Vallejo 70959, purple to build the highlight.   I hope you will it! Comments and critiques are very welcome.            
    • By Metalchaos
      Continuing in the same vein, here is a Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals.
      DSM8047, Hamster Swashbuckler. It was sculpted by Dave Summers.

As always, comments and critiques are very welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      Here is another Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals.
      DSM8046, Hamster Cleric with Mace. It was sculpted by Dave Summers.

As suggested by Robinh  I chose classic colors.  I went with blue rather than red because I already painted the Mage in red;
      Bluish chainmail, white tabard with golden freehand, linen colored pants, leather boots and dark metallic bracers and helmet.
      I hope you like it! As always, comments and critiques are very welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      Here it is! Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals,
      DSM8036, Hamster Mage with Staff. It was sculpted by Dave Summers.

This model was a little more challenging to paint. I'am very happy with the final result, I like how his red outfit and I'm glad I chose that color.
      I hope you like it too! Comments and critiques are very welcome.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)