Sign in to follow this  
Mierot

Easter Bunny (DSM7994)

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's an egg-cellent paint job!

Fixed it for you! Never pass up the opportunity for a pun!

Cute idea using the flower pot as the base! Very nice gift!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone! Here is DSM8013, Fox Dial Wield Warrior. This 28mm pewter model was sculpted by Dave Summers for Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. I painted that one as a cunning grey fox and while painting it, I was greatly inspired by Boromir's garments colors.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! Here is DSM7970, Fox Bard. This 28mm pewter model was sculpted by Dave Summers for Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. I painted stripes on its pants and added flowers on its lute. I hope you will enjoy, your comments are very welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone! I'm keeping the pace, here's another Critter I completed yesterday. DSM7981, Robin Hood the Fox sculpted by Dave Summers. He was a lot of fun to paint and even made an extra effort and painted freehand patterns on its scabbard. This 28mm pewter model is from Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone! Here is DSM8012, Fox Female Rogue. This 28mm pewter model is from Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals.
      This foxy lady is the second in a serie of eleven Foxes I'll be painting. She's another stunning example of Dave Summers elaborated sculpting.
      I went with a dark night blue cloak, essential thiefling accessory to hide all her shiny ornaments when lurking.
      Comments are very welcome!

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! Here is my lastest work. Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals DSM8014, Fox Male Rogue.
      Dave Summers did a fantastic work on sculpting this guy, he's full of beautiful ornaments that were very stimulating to paint.
      After watching several fox pictures I came up with the black and white pattern on its face fur.
      Then, I decided to choose natural colors for its outfit, colors that reminded me of Robin Hood.
      I hope you will enjoy it!

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)