Sign in to follow this  
Mierot

Easter Bunny (DSM7994)

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's an egg-cellent paint job!

Fixed it for you! Never pass up the opportunity for a pun!

Cute idea using the flower pot as the base! Very nice gift!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Here are some pictures of the entire Fox Critter group. They were all sculpted by Dave Summers for Dark Sword Miniatures.
      See the link below for pictures of each individual model.
      DSM7970, Fox Bard
      DSM7981, Robin Hood the Fox
      DSM7989, Maid Marian the Fox
      DSM8012, Female Fox Rogue
      DSM8013, Fox Dual Wield Warrior
      DSM8014, Fox Male Rogue
      DSM8020, Female Fox Mage
      DSM8021, Fox Cleric with Mace
      DSM8023, Fox Mage
      DSM8024, Fox Knight
      DSM8033, Fox Shaman with Staff and Wand

• By Metalchaos
      From Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. Here is DSM8024, Fox Knight. This awesome 28mm pewter miniature was sculpted by Dave Summers. It's a three part model, the helmet and shield were painted separately before assembling. It allowed me to reach the eyes and the back of the shield much easily. I painted this one with the atypical colors of a marble fox. Your comments are very welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! This week, I completed DSM8023 the Fox Mage "Alchemist" from Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. This 28mm pewter model was sculpted by Dave Summers. I painted him as a white arctic fox and used ink and acrylics for the OSL. Again, it was a fun model to paint, full of accessories and a lot of room to play with colors.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! Here's another Critter I completed today. DSM7989, Maid Marian the Fox sculpted by Dave Summers. This 28mm pewter model is from Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. I painted her as a brown fox with Reaper's Master Series Paint and used ink for the Object-source lighting (OSL) effect.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone! Here is DSM8021, the Fox Cleric with Mace from Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. This 28mm pewter model was sculpted by Dave Summers. I painted this one as a veteran grey fox. Looking at the pictures, I'm not totally happy with the eyes and may need to repaint the pupil. Your comment are welcome!                      
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)