15 posts in this topic

Super Duper!

1 person likes this

The reflection on her sword is just freakadelicious!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

She is stunning, these jeans looks so real and all the highlights are really amazing.

Edited by Metalchaos
1 person likes this

Very nice shading.

That pop of orange really does work too.

1 person likes this

Wow, I have to say, out of all the beautifully painted parts of this figure her hair is my favorite. It's so lifelike. Amazing.

1 person likes this

She has a very expressive face and curious look in her eyes!

Great job.

1 person likes this

Excellent!

You're an artist!

1 person likes this

I hope one day to be able to do such beautiful skin and blending! She is beautiful!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Your flesh tones glow. She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
1 person likes this

Beautiful work!!! Your highlights in general are particularly superb, especially on her hair and the sash. Are the metallic bits NMM? If so, they're very well done! Amazing job! ^_^

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

1 person likes this

She is a lovely little thing.  The textures are expertly rendered.  The clear distinction between the worn glossy leather of her boots, the worn matt softness of her trousers, the gleam of the metals and the glimmers in her hair is quite remarkable.

1 person likes this

Fantastic work on her!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      As my first finished bust this one was an adventure, some mistakes were made but lots was learned. It was commissioned by a friend as a gift for his fiancee now wife who is also a really good friend. He did not have many requirements, just a similar color scheme to Ben Komets's version. The only variation I wanted to do was the shield design but my friend was ok with changing it. I still almost went with that design but found my way to the one that I ended up using and I am so happy with it.

Any feedback is most welcome!

WIP thread here: Shieldmaiden Bust

• By Hyjynx
      Starting on my second project. Masterbox's World of Fantasy. Box states 1/24. Injection molded plastic.
      Didn't like the Footrests, so added my own.
      Added a cushion for her to sit on.
      Added some rings in his horns for adding reins later. Is now ready for primer

• By Auberon
      The dwarf is the 5th figure that I have painted from the old Grenadier 2007 set.  It was so hideous that I never posted it, partially because I didn't really like the figure and just slapped some paint on it to call it done.  I mean, those eyes were just sculpted circles.  I filled the center with color, edge highlighted the raised outer edge, and then went around them with a shadow color.  If you are an aspiring sculptor... never ever sculpt eyes like it is 1980.  But I was talked into posting it, so blame 72moonglum and Volksfest for the horror.

For scale, here is the dwarf between and Infinity Nomad and a Reaper bugbear.  Knee-capping is her only option.

• By Silvervane
      Well, I had started Hirst Arts ruined field stone tower in an attempt to build terrain for Frostgrave.  After building some of the wall section, I had a bit of a Cat-trastophy with them.  My cat decided those pieces would look better on a cement floor... in pieces.  Since I posted in the September goals thread that I want to try and finish the building of the tower this month I thought I would post where I was in my progress.  Be warned, my skill are very lacking, as there are several uneven level, but it is a ruined tower.

There are going to be three level inside the tower that are being pressed in an attempt to keep them level. Here is a shot of the pieces apart.

I'll be more than happy to take any advice.
    • By Inarah
        Reaper Bones Beauty Pageant Sept-Oct 2017   The challenge:   1. paint 77413 Margara She was included in the Bones3 Kickstarter Core Set and should also be available wherever Reaper products are sold. Remember that the base is part of the figure and should be painted as well.   2. (optional) Include a short paragraph of fictional backstory for your entrant, beauty pageant style. Be creative and have fun with this.   3. Post your entry (up to two photos) to this thread by midnight CST on October 8, 2017. Anyone can enter at any time before this deadline.   The week of Oct 9 I will set up a poll and entrants will be able to vote on which Margara they find Most Beautiful.   Please, no chatter on this thread, entries only! If you have questions or need help, please post in the discussion thread.

• Who's Online   42 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)