15 posts in this topic

Super Duper!

1 person likes this

The reflection on her sword is just freakadelicious!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

She is stunning, these jeans looks so real and all the highlights are really amazing.

Edited by Metalchaos
1 person likes this

Very nice shading.

That pop of orange really does work too.

1 person likes this

Wow, I have to say, out of all the beautifully painted parts of this figure her hair is my favorite. It's so lifelike. Amazing.

1 person likes this

She has a very expressive face and curious look in her eyes!

Great job.

1 person likes this

Excellent!

You're an artist!

1 person likes this

I hope one day to be able to do such beautiful skin and blending! She is beautiful!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Your flesh tones glow. She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
1 person likes this

Beautiful work!!! Your highlights in general are particularly superb, especially on her hair and the sash. Are the metallic bits NMM? If so, they're very well done! Amazing job! ^_^

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

1 person likes this

She is a lovely little thing.  The textures are expertly rendered.  The clear distinction between the worn glossy leather of her boots, the worn matt softness of her trousers, the gleam of the metals and the glimmers in her hair is quite remarkable.

1 person likes this

Fantastic work on her!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PurpleLlama
      I'm going to be playing in a second D&D group starting in a couple of weeks so I decided to get started on painting up my new character.  I'm using darksword miniatures male warrior as my 2-handed vengeance paladin.  It's really the only two handed weapon sculpt I could find that I really liked.

I decided to just leave him on his base with how the sword is.  I had to assemble the hand with the sword as there were two options for weapons, the greatsword and a great axe.  

Mold lines really weren't too bad.

I decided to go with a red cloak since he's going to be from the order of the gilded eye.  Their symbol looks to be a red background with a white gauntlet with an eye on the fist.  I don't think I'm going to add the symbol to the cloak.  Maybe if he had a shield I would give some freehand a try.

Most of the base base coating is completed and I got started on the eyes. The armor I base coated a dark grey as I plan to highlight up from there to make the armor white.  So the only areas the base coat should be showing is the shaded areas.  I might add or subtract some gold details on the armor as I progress.  Also the boots seem like they should be leather the more that I look at the details.

For the most part they don't look too bad.  I'm going to try and get the black outline a little thinner when I do the skin.  Also the left eye is a little larger than the right, but I don't think it looks too bad.  I'm undecided on touching it at this point because I don't want to really mess it up.

• By Cyradis
      I got the critters as an addon to the DSM kickstarter recently. The first thing I am painting is this guy, a musk ox warrior. He's big, so priming took a while. And I am using a crummy brush for base coating all this fur because it is a brush mangler until I get to the nitpicky stuff. 

I'm trying to make the small bit of chainmail 1) NMM to see if I can do it and 2) slightly tarnished. I don't think thia guy is good at cleaning. 

Armor color themes I am thinking dark red primarily, with black, blue, and green accents. I was looking up eskimo art for the sake of doing his belt-thing justice, and those seem like reasonable colors to go with. 

Thanks to the CMPA for the poster tack and the jar idea - had to find a big jar for him!

• By Mutilatedlips
      Nice to paint something small again. Probably one of many Drow to come. 

• By Werewolvians
      I was thinking of giving her a cheap looking blonde wig and some poorly applied red lipstick, but decided to give her a little more dignity.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)