15 posts in this topic

Super Duper!

1 person likes this

The reflection on her sword is just freakadelicious!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

She is stunning, these jeans looks so real and all the highlights are really amazing.

Edited by Metalchaos
1 person likes this

Very nice shading.

That pop of orange really does work too.

1 person likes this

Wow, I have to say, out of all the beautifully painted parts of this figure her hair is my favorite. It's so lifelike. Amazing.

1 person likes this

She has a very expressive face and curious look in her eyes!

Great job.

1 person likes this

Excellent!

You're an artist!

1 person likes this

I hope one day to be able to do such beautiful skin and blending! She is beautiful!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Your flesh tones glow. She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
1 person likes this

Beautiful work!!! Your highlights in general are particularly superb, especially on her hair and the sash. Are the metallic bits NMM? If so, they're very well done! Amazing job! ^_^

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

1 person likes this

She is a lovely little thing.  The textures are expertly rendered.  The clear distinction between the worn glossy leather of her boots, the worn matt softness of her trousers, the gleam of the metals and the glimmers in her hair is quite remarkable.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      I finished this lady as my 3rd done since I ended my long painting hiatus. Took pictures a while ago, and until finals are done, no lightbox or new painting for me. But hey, I like the subjects, so I have that going for me. I post because I am trying to distract myself briefly without being thoroughly engrossed. 

Goals with her:
      Pale color shading on the dress. I wanted it almost white, kinda a creamy blue. I think it is ever so slightly darker than my initial goal, but still alright. 
      Anime girl. As I was looking at her, I realized that I didn't want her to be just another Caucasian. So I tried to make her look like a cute innocent anime girl. The tiny dot on her face is an intentional "mole". 
      Multicolor flowers, for the purpose of more color variety. 

Failure: that darn bird. I am seriously considering repainting it to be a bluebird. Only concern there is that I've lost some definition on the feathers, so I'd have to be very careful in doing thin layers. I tried to make it look like a yellow and green parakeet. 
      Hair may have needed more highlighting, but it didn't have deep creases to work with, so I went minimal. 

okay okay, second photo is before the base was colored, but I went swiftly on that anyway and it takes little space. 

Fire away with the red pens 

• By Silvervane
      I have another installment in my painting up of Reaper's Boneslyvanian Chibis.  Here is Bart.  A uncharacteristically bright haired zombie.  Enjoy.

Thanks for any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By MojoBob

I'm pretty sure this figure must have come from Reaper's first Bones Kickstarter, because they had real trouble with facial features not filling out properly in the mould on a number of the miniatures. This is one such.

In Reaper's catalogue, this is 80003: Ellen Stone, by Bob Ridolfi, but I always call her Jenny No-Nose because, well, she has no nose. Rather than try to fill in her missing features with paint, I've just painted her with a flat rag-doll face with no eyes or nose and just a gash for a mouth. She's a Weird West gun-babe.
    • By 72moonglum
      So just got done painting some more old school Ral Partha classics, this time a set sculpted by Dennis Mize in 1996 (if you believe the bottom of the base)  called Dark Divide, which was based on a Larry Elmore painting:

My original thought was to actually paint it a little more faithfully to the original colors, but I ended up doing the gal's dress in green instead of pink and I made the vampire a lot more pale than he was in the painting.  Being that the painting shows them being inside, I also just did a very generic bland base, instead of it being outside with dirt and grass, or even by making them over cobblestones or something similar.

After seeing how he came out in the photos, I'm not overly happy with the armor for the warrior, but oh well, not going to change it now.  I was going to take these pictures yesterday, but I've been using natural light any more to take photos with and it was so cloudy and rainy yesterday that I just couldn't get a decent photo.

Anyhow, great fun to paint, pretty simple models, hope you all enjoy!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1658344233/rude-girls-female-orc-miniatures?ref=category_newest   Linked instead of embedded because nudity..  
      About this project
       Hello all,
      You are looking for a female leader for your orc army, or just a cool miniature to paint ? 
      Well, this is my first kickstarter, so don't be afraid if the layout is pretty basic, you will not find supershinywords or coolfantasybackground, it's not my style... What you see is what you get !
      Few words about me. Miniatures sculptor for nearly 20 years, I've worked for a lot of famous companies like Rackham, PrivateerPress, Mierce, and many others...  Today I want to create my own range, to explore my favorite themes in fantasy. 
      All the minis are cast in resin by a skilled craftsman, here in France, no Chinese plastic here.
  • Who's Online   60 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)