MojoBob

FitzBones: Jenny No-Nose

14 posts in this topic

I just did her in shades of gray instead of flesh tones, did her eyes in gloss black, and called her Alien Stone, ET Cowgirl. Nevertheless, I think I like yours better.

4 people like this

I painted mine up as a Githyanki.  Yours is impressively disturbing.

1 person likes this

That face is horrifying! Maybe she could be undead or some kind of doppelganger? Gotta say, your work on the leather is fantastic. 

1 person likes this

Skin stealer?!?

Nicely painted.

Great paintjob.

As for the nose, I have repaired that on Kyra Iconic Alchemist once.

Just took a drop of superglue on a toothpick let it cure for a second or so and put the little blob on the spot where the nose should be.

She is here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/60501-bones-kyra-female-iconic-cleric/&/topic/60501-bones-kyra-female-iconic-cleric/?hl=kyra

I also have the Jenny no nose..will do the same to her when it is her time.

Unless I go for Undead...

3 people like this

Good work on a bad mini. She is wip on my bench at the moment for my suns toybox. She looks so much like a muppet with that missing nose. 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

As for the nose, I have repaired that on Kyra Iconic Alchemist once.

Just took a drop of superglue on a toothpick let it cure for a second or so and put the little blob on the spot where the nose should be.

I've also managed similar nose jobs with a couple layers of thick paint (let it set for a bit before application). I suppose a good gel super glue might allow for some shaping as well.

1 person likes this

I actually think it is quite creepy like this. Like a scarecrow come to life or something. I like it!

2 people like this

I am tempted to use a little mask to cover her up when I paint this one up. Maybe like a kerchief mask.

1 person likes this

Very cool (and intimidating looking) paint job!

Rule 63 Voldemort does Westworld.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now