17 posts in this topic

These photographs are great.  I love the immersive little worlds you create, scary and yet so colorful and fun. 

Your mushroom people have always been full of character.  The addition of arms and legs takes them to a new dimension.  I like the poor burdened Flunky mushroom, but they all are terrific pieces.  Thanks for sharing!

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Pingo said:

These photographs are great.  I love the immersive little worlds you create, scary and yet so colorful and fun. 

Your mushroom people have always been full of character.  The addition of arms and legs takes them to a new dimension.  I like the poor burdened Flunky mushroom, but they all are terrific pieces.  Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind reply, Pingo. Posting/sharing is my pleasure. Without the fora, my stuff would be unseen by anyone save myself. Those who view & comment make creating things a joy.

I am delighted you like the Mushrooms & their setting. The scenery boards & the Folk that inhabit them are slowly coming together to produce a story, hopefully one worth hearing.

The Flunky will be happy to hear you like him best. The Wizard & his Cap seem to get the most notice.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By James-
      Take it easy on me, this is just my seventh mini to paint with three of them being a set of identical orcs. First time trying green stuff any tips for improvements or things you think I did well would be much appreciated. Trying to figure out what worked and what didn't.

This is Archon the Aasimar Warlock and his familiar (which has yet to be named). He was taken as a youth by a fiend for his celestial blood. On the brink of corruption he was rescued by a paladin of the Raven Queen. The Raven Queen then took over his pact and he now serves her hunting those who would defy the natural process of death.

• By malefactus
      SO I had these two twigs mounted & primed for ages...well awhile at any rate. Since I did up a Tree with Attitude for a Fellow D.M. Craft Forumite, I thought I'd give the twigs the treatment:
      Seen here on my Work Table, a once around The Trees:

...now to the closeups:

...the Hermit (Dark Hold Minion), all 10 mm of him:

...AND a couple of photos by the Witches' Shanty Town:

The Twins will probably be used as foreground pieces in a Spooky Woodland photo background thingy I'm planning. Hopefully, you'll be seeing more of the Lads/Whatever.
    • By malefactus
      The combination of Gnoblar & Night Goblin produces a miniature perfectly suited for the downtrodden life style. I usually give them names like Beastly Burden. In this instance, it was pointed out to me that the Little Sufferer had quit an attitude AND a Big Club to back it up. The theme from The Marat/Sade started playing through my head; ergo, he became Robespierre. 
      To showcase him, he is seen hear on his journey to Heep's Place, renowned for it's mushroom distilled beverage, caverns, & bat poop farm...it's like a pilgrimage to the Jack Daniel's Distillery:

...I swear I heard something:

...from various angles:

...AND wandering off into the sunset:

For those unfamiliar with it, this is Heep's Mushroom Distillery, Bar & Grill. & Bat Poop Caves:

...there you have it...so to speak.
    • By malefactus
      This is an idea that has been festering in a particularly fertile & equally peculiar corner of my mind. AND now it comes forth as something REALLY SILLY; i.e., my latest kit-bashing creation. the Infamous Goblin Faerie:

...he will probably wind up hovering over some suitably annoyed Mushroom.
    • By Tricksay
      Here is my entries for the Valentines / Love theme Contest.
      I couldn't think up a nice, sweet entry.....so went with a theme....Playing with Your Heart.
      I was in luck that Fangaud, included in my Secret Sophie gift the Familiar Pack XI. Which had two perfect minis to customize a little for the contest. I love all the Familiar Packs, they have such cute lil figures, with so much detail, in tiny lil packages.

First One.....Lil Demon, Playing Heart Hopscotch....

Second One....Cute Demoness, With her Heart Yoyo....the ups and downs of love...

This lil Lady needed a dress sculpted, as she was a little indecent for the theme.
      Then I green stuff-sculpted the anatomical hearts. Didn't get the yoyo one quite a small as I wanted, but not sure if it would have "read" as a heart if I had done it smaller.

C&C always appreciated !
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)