AEdge

03505: Brandle Birchstaff, Arch Mage and 03693: Qualanar, Human Wizard

20 posts in this topic

Holy cats!

1 person likes this

So cool, love the owl and all the colors and the fact that the wizards are blond and not grey!

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, 72moonglum said:

So cool, love the owl and all the colors and the fact that the wizards are blond and not grey!

Thank you for noticing! It was too easy and common to go with the usual grey or white hair. I wanted to break that mold and give them a slightly different look. 

5 people like this

He needs to be on the side of a gnarly van.

5 people like this

Gorgeous work, love the colors.

Loth

1 person likes this

They are both gorgeous!

1 person likes this

Wow!

1 person likes this

Those are amazing.  I too like the idea of avoiding the tradition grey/white hair and the cloaks are just . . . I don't know, "spectacular" doesn't do them justice.

1 person likes this

On April 18, 2017 at 6:17 PM, AEdge said:

Thank you for noticing! It was too easy and common to go with the usual grey or white hair. I wanted to break that mold and give them a slightly different look. 

It turned out great I think and gives them a certainly look of vitality, instead of just being old codgerly wizards. 

1 person likes this

these are fantastic.  the highlights, the colors, the freehand...all of it.

1 person likes this

Jawdropping good!

The cloaks draw the attention first obviously, but the hair, the expression on the faces, stuff like the owl and the satchel, awesome!!!!

1 person likes this

That is astonishing work, absolutely amazing. I don't think I'll ever be that good.

1 person likes this

These are absolutely flabbergastingly good. Thanks for increasing my aspiration levels! Any tips or tricks to get the finesse on those? The shading is so fluid and the freehand is incredible! 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now