Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ced1106

Here, Kitty, Kitty : Painted Tabbies!

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A terror of tabbies from the Fireside Games "Here, Kitty, Kitty" boardgame, painted with The Army Painter paints.

I'll be posting a painting tutorial in the BGG "Here, Kitty, Kitty" forum.

The plastic, of course, is boardgame plastic, requiring quite a bit of mold line removal and gap filling. Like red and yellow, orange needs several coats for coverage, so correcting mistakes and painting over shaded colors took awhile.

The remaining *thirty* cats are black, grey, and white, so hopefully won't take as long... <_<

IMG_1472.JPG

Edited by ced1106
21 people like this

These look pretty cool. Can't wait to see the rest completed. 

1 person likes this

Nice!

1 person likes this

What were they before you started? Plain orange plastic?

1 person likes this

Neat!

I often use Reaper's 'Palomino Gold' as a base for reds and oranges.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Pineapple said:

What were they before you started? Plain orange plastic?

Yep! :)

Thanks for the support -- took me a month to get from the original miniatures to this point. Much time was spent scraping and filling!

Here's the originals:

pic3266622_md.jpg

4 people like this

Nice work! I like how you made each one unique, that's a neat little touch. :)

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

1 person likes this

Neat!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376478938/incantris?ref=category_newest

We wanted to share the Incantris Kickstarter project image with you and see what you think! The project will be launching on September 7th, and it is only going to run for about 14 days! Do you think this project image will make people pause and see what it's all about? Let us know; we can't wait to get it started. = )

• By Werewolvians
      Here's some stuff from the Conan Board game by Monolith. Sorry they don't have numbers.

Thak (apeman), Skuthus, Amra (Lion), Conan the General, Conan the Warlord.

• By Silver Jack
      Hi,
      I had very prolific holidays and in addition to Myshikn i finished some miniatures from Cadwallon board game

• By Silver Jack
      Hi,
      Ive just finished painting Scythe heroes for Christmas present. I had to paint them by night to keep them secret before my girlfriend:).

Merry Christmas Everyone:)!
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      From Impact! Miniatures on Facebook

Holiday game special KickStarter coming tomorrow. All rewards will ship by December 5th.

I have a special opportunity to buy back my board game Impact City Roller Derby from Game Salute. So tomorrow I'll be running a special 2 week KickStarter to help me make new resin miniatures for the game and offer the game itself at an incredible price to backers to help me buy back my game. I will also be offering my other sports games (Passing Shot (tennis), Golf Dice and Forceball (hockey/lacrosse) at incredible prices. First 27 backers will be able to get all 4 games and the new resin miniatures for the cost of just the board game.

So stay tuned for the announcement of the project tomorrow. I am excited to get a chance to buy back the rights to my board game.

From Tom Anders (Impact! Miniatures) in facebook
      Game Salute published the game for us [impact!] in 2012. As part of them paying for everything needed to publish the game they had the rights to the game. Game would not have been published without them. However now they want to stop carrying the game as part of their published offerings. So I have a choice ... I can buy the rights to the game and get all remaining copies or the remaining inventory will be burned to make space in their warehouse for new games and the game will be out of print. So no regrets ... just an opportunity.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)