Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Gibbergeist

Live
Fey Kickstarter!

8 posts in this topic

Let me just bump this thread by saying that I know people behind this campaign, they are supercool and deserve any penny/cent you might want to spend on their products which get my recommendation ::):

3 people like this

On ‎28‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 3:50 PM, Nameless said:

Let me just bump this thread by saying that I know people behind this campaign, they are supercool and deserve any penny/cent you might want to spend on their products which get my recommendation ::):

Awww, thanks bro!

72rbj7.png

So close!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/fey/posts/1873103

While the KS looks fine, the models are just not my thing.

I do hope you get properly funded! :)

1 person likes this

Funded! yay!

3 people like this

I received my Succubus today(It should be no surprise to anyone that I pledged for that one... ) so I think it's time to change the status to Fulfilling.  

Also, maybe add 'Ouroboros' as a tag so that it can be found easier for anyone looking for their old KS threads?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ratmaster2000
      I know this is not exactly Hobby/Miniature related, but I thought it was cool and I am a big space fan!

http://kck.st/2uCnum9

Restoration of Mission Control 20 days left!

P.S. if this is not allowed or I posted incorrectly, please delete.
    • By Marc
      New Paths Compendium: Pathfinder RPG Expanded Edition
      Revised and expanded hardcover for Pathfinder RPG with new classes, feats, spells, and art, from arcane paladins to warlocks! From Kobold Press.

Check out the New Paths Compendium Kickstarter!

• By Dilvish the Deliverer
      Tre is at it again, this time with dwarves:

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Meet Thrawn, the battle hardened, slayer of evil, that has seen more war than any other barbarian in his clan.  Or any other known clan, for that matter.  If you were to find yourself surrounded by demons, Thrawn is the one you'd want by your side. 
      This is the first  bust I've had printed, and here it is*:

*I will be going over this, and the other prints, with clay, smoothing out parts, adding details, and basically doing some quality control, before getting them mold/cast. 

Resh, the Chaos King. He's been marching his armies, of unspeakable horrors, across the land, taking everything they touch. If he's not stopped soon, he will be too powerful to face at all.

This is Raynard.  Much younger than Thrawn, but the only human brave enough to face Resh, and his evil horde of creatures.  He's seen enough war to make most men give up on humanity, but Raynard doesn't give up Ever.
      The stretch goals!  At $4000 you will get access to a female Necromancer, one of Resh's Most trusted advisors, and at $5000, an unamable horror, one of Resh's monstrous army.  While these haven't been completed yet, you can expect the same level of design quality, and detail, you've seen in the original 3.
      These will be printed by Entrescan, then molded and cast in resin, by Trollforged.  I'm doing my best, to design some really cool, and varied, busts, that should be a lot of fun to paint, and look great when you're done with them. 
      My goal here, is to raise the funds needed, to print, mold, cast, package, and ship these busts to your door. In order to keep shipping costs down, I'm going with Fedex International, as they seem to be the cheapest, without forcing me to get a mailing permit ($450) before even mailing anything out. 
      Doing this will keep costs down, but I'm not going to know how much shipping will be, until I get all the orders in.  If 50 busts need shipped, they will charge one price, if 75 need shipped, they will charge a completely different price.  This means I have no way of knowing exactly what to charge for shipping.  But I will keep you updated on this, as numbers develop.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Do yourself a favour and take a look at what's on offer even if you've not backed one of Stonehavens projects before.
      Lots of unique and fun concepts scattered throughout,

Plus they've done things a bit differently and have everything already sculpted and shown.

Love the cloaked mysterious strangers.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)