Sign in to follow this  
RouterMike

Any good Cleveland/North Olmsted game stores?

Hey all, hoping to get some guidance from my fellow forumites. I'll be in North Olmsted next weekend for my son's birthday. any recommendations for cool game stores? Looking for places with lots of cool stuff. My son will be more interested in memorabilia/comics but still likes card and RPG games. For myself, I'm more interested in RPGs, minis, and paint/hobby supplies.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Oh hey that's my neck of the woods. There's a few around the area. Can you toss me a PM with more details on days and such? As for good/cool FLGSs..it's more than I care to type on my phone right now

To my mind there are two. 

The closest would be War Zone Matrix at 4704 Rocky River Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135  The neighborhood is not the nicest and the ambience is industrial, but it has a lot of Board games and RPG.  If you look at Google you can see pics of the store exterior and interior.  Just know that the lighting level is low.

Gamer's Haven is the other one at 6639 Pearl Rd, Parma Heights, OH 44130.  It is smaller but more organized.

I like them both. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pedronunesv
      Hi there,

I`m going to travel to Europe next month and I would like to buy some stuff without the outrageous Brazilian taxes.

So, where can I find game stores that sell miniatures and board games in London and Paris? Even better if they sell Reaper miniatures or CMON board games.

Is the list in Reaper`s site up to date?
    • By Ludo
      So several of the FLGSs in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area support miniature painting and host painting events. Thought I'd boost the signal. 

Dice Addiction does paint nights every Thursday from 7pm till 10pm (Close) They also have paints and brushes available for use whenever they are open. They are having an in store competition painting Reaper Miniatures 77185: Large Earth Elemental & 77184: Spirit of the Forest

The Covenant Tulsa is also open to painters every day. They also serve beer!

Dedicated events for the month of June

June 23rd @Dice Addiction 4622 E 11th St, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74112 7pm till 10pm Yours truly will be there (Depending on availability) for encouragement, comic relief, and critique. The Book of Faces event for more info.

June 25th @Covenant Tulsa 8156 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137 10am till 8pm Open painting with some truly talented painters. They also serve beer! The Book of Faces event for more info.

June 30th @Dice Addiction 4622 E 11th St, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74112 7pm till 10pm
    • By catdancer
      I don't know if this is the correct forum for this...but here it is.

I had been seeking (5) specific miniature figures for my (Bayou Backwater Fishing Wharf) project. I sent my final email to this USA firm that carries them on Nov. 1 and asked for a total amount cost and an address to which I could send the money order.

After 24 days...I finally received a reply. The cost for the (5) figures would be $96.75 (plus shipping & handling)...Although (3) of the figures that I wanted were out of stock and they could not guarantee when and/or if they would ever have them back in stock at some future (far off) date...but they still wanted me to send the full amount and would hold the credit balance for some unknown time.

They also refused to give me a mailing address and stated that they only honor (an established Pay-Pal account that I would have to set up with them)...they do not honor money orders, bank checks, standard credit cards and do not reply to written communications.

I guess that it is my loss...since I will never be one of their customers.

Paul (Catdancer)
  • Who's Online   47 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)