Could we see individual pics please?

Especially of the sorcerer and leader?

And from different angles?

3 people like this

Yes thanks!

1 person likes this

Frightening to see these little guys slathered with soo much love

dueling OSL????

slap a base coat and a wash on them and throw them on the table to be slaughtered!!!!

Seriously though, these are gorgeous.  Ridiculous amount of detail and shading on such small minis.  KUDOS!

2 people like this

Awesome job on these little guys. Much better than what I did and I agree that the detail is excellent.  Love the OSL which I was too afraid to try.  :p

2 people like this

Holy cow! I don't paint heroes this well! Crazy good kobolds. The armor on the leader is outstanding. 

1 person likes this

This is very impressive work!  I can't believe that you painted these for table usage?! If I had anything painted that nice it'd be in a glass case, behind a glass panel, in a bunker. I love the OSL too. Stunning!

1 person likes this

Thanks everyone.  Very kind.  

I've always believed that a decently painted model makes the dice roll just a little bit better.... Kobolds need all the help they can get ::P:

2 hours ago, Gargs said:

Awesome job on these little guys. Much better than what I did and I agree that the detail is excellent.  Love the OSL which I was too afraid to try.  :p

I was intimidated at first with OSL as well.  It's actually quite forgiving.  Give it a try, you might surprise yourself!

If I would have planned out the Kobold wizard better I would have chosen a different color for the cloak/cape.  Having it being roughly the same color  as the torch light wasn't the best idea I've had.

3 people like this

These look wonderful!

1 person likes this

I'm highly impressed!  Great job!

1 person likes this

Great work.  I really like the OSL on the sorcerer.

1 person likes this

Awesome Kobolds!

Great work!

1 person likes this

I like the OSL too and the Leader dark leather armor. They look great.

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0