• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1207561121/lion-tower-miniatures-32mm-resin-fantasy-adventure?ref=category_newest

Highly detailed 32mm scale fantasy wargame miniatures - digitally sculpted, 3D printed and cast in resin
    • By Darsc Zacal
      Kinda feels like Norse and "northern" miniatures are the new Cthulhu/zombie/dwarves on kickstarter.

• By Al Capwn
      Howdy y'all!

I know I am rather new to the forums but I thought I would introduce a bit of what I have been working on pre and post ReaperCon 2018. No doubt I have met with some of the forum denizens here, most notably @Green Eyed Monster for sure. Hopefully my presence here will be a welcome and fruitful one, and I look forward to talking and learning from all of you! 

A few months back I decided to pick up Zombicide: Black Plague, and before I knew it I was neck-deep in medieval zombies. I told myself I would save  the heroes for after ReaperCon to employ some of the techniques and improvements I would have learned. I... uhh... sorta did that. Let's just say I quickly became tired of the derth of zombies and wanted to focus on more...noble...aspirations.

The Goal: Get 'er done. Preferably by the end of October. Because what better way to say 'Thriller' like a box o'zombies. I am shooting for tabletop standard for the standard fodder zombies, with tabletop+ for the heroes. Not quite display level, but certainly a cut-above your bog 40k Guardsman (ifyaknowwhatimean hashtag don't_tell_the_commissar). I am loosely following the box artwork along with Sorastro's YouTube series, but I certainly am not married to everything. I will try to make a note of any techniques I employ that I have learned either from class, trial and error, or from online tutorials.

Since this is my first original content post here, please let me know if I am doing anything incorrectly or against forum etiquette, as this is not my normal venue for sharing!

So grab a cup and buckle up, cuz we are fixin' to see a whole lot of pictures of the scenic countryside of Zombicide: Black Plague.
    • By animesensei
      New dungeon accessories kickstarter is live.

These are prepainted, which is nice.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dungeonlair/dungeon-accessories-bringing-tabletop-gaming-to-li/description
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)