pcktlnt

Pre-launch
Zombicide: Green Horde

44 posts in this topic

Orc heroes against human zombies would be cool, too.

3 people like this

A female orc hero would be cool.

2 people like this

19 hours ago, CashWiley said:

Orc heroes against human zombies would be cool, too.

Or Ork heroes vs Ork zombies.  Put a whole new spin on the setting.

1 person likes this

I'd be good for a moderns game, but not a second fantasy one.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Club said:

They have quite a few modern Zombicide games. No need to wait for a Kickstarter. The don't have even half the number of expansions for the Black Plague version.

1 person likes this

I said I wasn't going to, but I will--espeically since CMON has added a way to include retailers.  I now can pledge with my FLGSs, and I get the KS, but I pay when it acutally comes out.  I didn't do any add-ons last time, so I don't expect I will this time.  Unless I am smarts and resist.

4 hours ago, Club said:

And I am the opposite.  The modern ones don't appeal to me at all.

Yeah, the fantasy aspect is the only thing keeping me interested. I backed Zombicide 1 & 2... but not 3, modern zombie out I guess...

1 person likes this

May 30, 3pm EST

2 people like this

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

May 30, 3pm EST

28396609.jpg.3c5850a4fa6b2f69673f873bc0907555.jpg

5 people like this

I am gonna try to get an early bird for this, but I am on the fence. I like the Orc theme, but Wish it was living orcs.

1 minute ago, Smokestack said:

I am gonna try to get an early bird for this, but I am on the fence. I like the Orc theme, but Wish it was living orcs.

Rising Sun, their last kickstarter, didn't have any early bird pledges - I suspect this one may not either.

This one is a little tricky for me. Z:BP is pretty much my favorite board game. I love the fantasy setting, I like orcs, but I don't care for zombie orcs and don't need a re-skin of a game that I can already play. It'll probably be a great deal, and a lot of fun, for anybody who missed Black Plague though. It may have been more tempting if the orcs were the heroes (in an orc village) and undead elves, halflings humans and dwarves were attacking them. 

Now, if the stretch goals end up being simple terrain to make 3D cardboard or plastic rooms, I'll be on it like a fiend. If they try to throw us another 50 heroes it could be an easy pass.

5 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now