pcktlnt

Zombicide: Green Horde

19 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

But then again it's possible I might never back another KS and paint all my mini's as well.  

There is a scary thought.

For those of you in the US who have got your mini's already, did they show up USPS or Fedex, or UPS?

Hopefully mine will redirect, if being sent by USPS. Still haven't seen any tracking info.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Lucian523 said:

For those of you in the US who have got your mini's already, did they show up USPS or Fedex, or UPS?

Hopefully mine will redirect, if being sent by USPS. Still haven't seen any tracking info.

Thanks!

Good question. Mine had a FEDEX China, FEDEX, and USPS code on the box. So I assume it is the partnership where FEDEX drops it at the local post office for final delivery here in Central Illinois. 

2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Good question. Mine had a FEDEX China, FEDEX, and USPS code on the box. So I assume it is the partnership where FEDEX drops it at the local post office for final delivery here in Central Illinois. 

Hmm. Now I wonder if I will get a FEDEX or USPS notice...or both. (Or maybe neither)

Received all the rest of my pledge. Forgot how many Fatty Bursters I bought.....all the extra stuff comes in a Zombicide box of its own.

I had a good Friday, this and Re-Load arrived, so tons of great minis. I took some pics.

1085462512_2018-06-0206_24_50.thumb.jpg.b2d08b98ce6dcb12b29c3cf01bdad33d.jpg

The dragon looks epic, like an undead jabberwock inspired creature. Freddie Mercury and Vashara from Load are ready to take it on though.

20180602_063247.thumb.jpg.9011670e606142f46ca4ec1420cdc86a.jpg

Next is a very blurry :P demigorgon and a massive minotaur next to the epic winged centaur Seera from Load and a Reaper dude for scale.

20180602_063144.thumb.jpg.cd77bb33f5ab66021b97cf5cb0fb2db6.jpg

Here we have a Load squad facing off with the X-Men and Solomon Kane. My money is on the Zombicide team, as they brought the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog along as backup.

20180602_062914.jpg

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Talae said:

Hmm. Now I wonder if I will get a FEDEX or USPS notice...or both. (Or maybe neither)

IIRC I never got a shipping notice on this one. It just showed up 

The rest of mine showed up today. Their sculpts are just so stunning! Very excited about the MD x-over, too, as I prefer MD.

The plastic is decent for gaming pieces, but the sculpts are so good, I keep wishing it was just a little bit better...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CashWiley said:

The plastic is decent for gaming pieces, but the sculpts are so good, I keep wishing it was just a little bit better... 

I agree.  There have been several of the CMON figures that I would happily buy in resin, metal or proper plastic if they were made available individually or in small (very!) sets. 

• Like 2

I mean, I don't really buy minis anymore and probably wouldn't buy them individually....so it's a pretty idle complaint. Back in my collecting days, yeah, there are some that it's a crying shame aren't in display quality formats...Not-Storm is soooo amazing (after I lop off that staff)...

• Like 1

Mine arrived last week.  Even though I've only had time to open part of it, I'm already looking at pre-ordering expansions and guest artist boxes.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 5:18 PM, KruleBear said:

My box arrived yesterday - very nice.  I really like the Horde box - it's very pretty.

• Like 2

FYI: Got my notice from CMON last night (the FEDEX notice came through on Monday).

• Like 1