Jump to content

pcktlnt

Zombicide: Green Horde

Recommended Posts

I want mine!!!!  I think I'll have to wait awhile though since I backed through my FLGS and I think retailers are getting theirs after everyone else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Necromancer, did you get a benefit for backing through your LGS? Mine didn't offer anything like that, just curious as to what the incentive is. Did it cost you more and the LGS made a little profit on it? What did the LGS get out of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smokestack said:

Necromancer, did you get a benefit for backing through your LGS? Mine didn't offer anything like that, just curious as to what the incentive is. Did it cost you more and the LGS made a little profit on it? What did the LGS get out of it?

 

It actually cost the same as the KS and with no shipping charges.  Another benefit is that I didn't pay until the store had the game and I picked it up.  I already paid for GH when I picked up the core box and so now am just waiting for the stretch goals.  I also backed Rising Sun the same way.  

 

I know it sound a little too good to be true but if you read the retail pledge area it says that retailers pay like 60%/game compared to normal backers so that they can sell the game at the same price as the KS.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Mine arrived today...

No shipping notice again...just.. SURPRISE IM HERE!

 

I'm not sure I've ever gotten a shipping notice from CMON.  Happily, Fedex is happy to tell me when they ship me something, which works fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

 

I'm not sure I've ever gotten a shipping notice from CMON.  Happily, Fedex is happy to tell me when they ship me something, which works fine.

I have received a notice here and there from CMON, but it is typically months after receiving the shipment, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Fiala said:

 

I'm not sure I've ever gotten a shipping notice from CMON.  Happily, Fedex is happy to tell me when they ship me something, which works fine.

I got zero shipping notice.  Not from Cmon not from the carrier.  Both packages arrived that way.  If I recall so did black plague.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 10:14 PM, Bane Of Humanity said:

I got zero shipping notice.  Not from Cmon not from the carrier.  Both packages arrived that way.  If I recall so did black plague.  

 

Oh, well.  as I tell myself, I don't back for the tracking number, I back for the zombies. :)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my shipping notice ( Thankfully! ) from Fedex, now I'm working on trying to get the item sent to my new address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, I found a 'sign for' notice in the box today, so it looks like one trip to the PO tomorrow should snag mine. I don't think I have anything else incoming from sign-for lands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×