Sign in to follow this  
Captain Thorrek

The Army Builder App

13 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

Looks really good, and I like the idea of the troop equipment in the header.

I hope FOUR equipment slots will be enough for you Squish. (really the plan is to remove an item from the select list when it is added to the unit/model - and obviously replace it if you delete a given item - there is currently no limit - so you could theoretically add one of each piece of equipment.)

Hope that works for you... ::D:

PS: Sorry I haven't gotten far enough to post a screenshot of what the roster will look like with these changes.

Edited by Dark Horse

Just FYI for anyone who catches it - in the mobile screenshots that I posted earlier, the Model List panel was showing a code error where it returned the No Models... message with the model list. Got it... Fixed! Silly stuff happens! :wacko: ::D:

Edited by Dark Horse
  • Like 1

Gonna switch gears here for a minute and post an update that concerns my "desktop" Army Creator... It is now fully functional all the way from beginning to end, and it provides a few more cool things that the previous "official" Army Builder did not. Like, doctrines, battle totems, innate spells, to name a few. The beta testers are hitting the desktop version now to check data as well as making sure there are no bugs that haven't been taken care of... Time frame for a public beta is estimated at about 2-3 weeks.

So here are a couple screenshots for you to gaze upon... feedback is very much appreciated.

acbasic_builder-page-1.jpg

Army Creator 2.0 - Crusaders - Test Roster pg_1.jpg

Army Creator 2.0 - Khufu's Army-page7.jpg

PS: I know they are from different rosters, just happened to be what was in my print folder at the moment.

Edited by Dark Horse
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 9:02 AM, Memphisto said:

Army Creator is looking really good!

Thanks! ::D:

...here are a few screenshots for those not in the beta group of the latest in the desktop version (which is going through what I believe will be its final QC at this point).

army-creator-2.0-homepage.jpg

army-creator-2.0-datacards.jpg

army-creator-2.0-builder-page.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WolfLord said:

Any idea as to when the public beta test will start?

...just finished a couple touch-ups like italicizing equipment in the roster output - still working on model images, there are something like 637 models in the database - probably still have a 100 or so left to go.

Target is this Thursday or Friday (Jun 15/16th).

• Like 3