Sign in to follow this  

Swag for Blister Tops

Heyo Reaper!

A long time ago, when I was getting into painting and discovered that I liked your figures a lot (so uhh.... ~13-14 years ago?) you offered logo swag in return for a bunch of the tops of blister packs with the item name, number, and bar code. 

I kept all of my package tops with my figures. I went on painting hiatus a few times, but the collection of tags has always remained. I still haven't tossed one, and I've added to it when I return to painting and get more figures. 

Any chance of that swag thing making a come-back? Should I toss my tags? Hey if you want me to advertise with your logo on my knapsack or a hat, I'd be glad to give you my bundle of blister tags! 

Seriously. At least a wad of them the size of my fist plus whatever others are scattered through my minis trunk. 

If I should toss them I totally get it. I missed my shot. But hey, never hurts to ask, right? :rolleyes:

Edited by Cyradis

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mikem91
      Though Origins 2017 was great, I'm afraid my Reaper badge holder has probably seen it's last convention.  Let's pause for a moment of silence.
      I've found the zazzle store, but that doesn't seem to be able to offer a replacement.  I suspect I got this in a swag bag for reaper con at some point.  Is a Reaper badge holder available currently somewhere?  Might it return in a convention swag bag at somepoint?
    • By kacey3
      I finally got around to ordering my ReaperCon T-Shirt and it came in exactly as I customized it.

In case you are unaware, with Zazzle, you can change things up a bit. You do not have to go with the exact design as presented, and it doesn't cost you a penny more.
      And yes... I "removed" the actual ReaperCon line by dropping it out of the printable area. I am a fan of more obscure iconography. Now people have to ask me what the shirt means.
    • By Harrek
      I can't believe no one here has mentioned the paints that Reaper is teasing us with in our swag bags and from the banquet gift bags on the ReaperCon Facebook page....  so I guess I'm going to do it!  
      These are the 3 that are in the swag bag I believe.  And they talk of 6 more in each of the banquet gift bags as well.  Wonder what the other colors will be?  

• By 72moonglum
      Just wondering, and there may be other spots on this somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look. Remember way back in the days of swag, with a certain number of points you could actually get a wire rack for your paints. Are those still available, even if you had to actually purchase them normally? Most all my paints are Reaper and should fit perfectly in them.
    • By redambrosia
      I search for "SWAG" in the Reaper store and only got three results, the large and small Egyptian treasures and the reaper car decal. I was hopping for t-shirts or mugs; is there anything else I can get with my proofs?
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)