Thes Hunter

77317: Bones Bed

If I was a mini, I'd sleep in those beds. And as long as the pig is tidy and not gassy, the pig could substitute for a snuggly dog or cat, yeah? 

*thumbs up* 

• Like 3

Good job on the beds!

Awesome highlights and shading, making "just some furniture" interesting!

BACON!!!!

• Like 2

You knocked those beds out of the park.  Be careful if you put them in a dungeon though.  I can see players struggling with how to remove and carry the beds off as loot they look so good!  

• Like 5

I love all the vivid bed sheets color and the wood looks very real. The pig looks amazing too. I like the rich pink color you were able to get with the shading.

• Like 2

NIcely done. I actually need some beds to populate a mansion, totally spaced there was some in Bones.

Love the pig too!!

Curious, to make a double bed, could easily hack off 2 of the posts on each & stick em side by side?

• Like 1

Nice work. Three beds that I might want to sleep in were I very small and a bed where somebody died. (That yellow bed .... ::P:)

And that's some pig. ::D:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

You knocked those beds out of the park.  Be careful if you put them in a dungeon though.  I can see players struggling with how to remove and carry the beds off as loot they look so good!  

Clearly, your players aren't pyromaniacs. I've seen mine light *each other* on fire. On purpose. 

But my players would probably feel bad about taking beds as fine as these and using them for kindling. ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Nice work. Three beds that I might want to sleep in were I very small and a bed where somebody died. (That yellow bed .... ::P:)

And that's some pig. ::D:

I can can tell I painted the Red bed sheets 1st, the blue 2nd, the green 3rd and the yellow last. I was clearly running out of foxes to give at that point. 

Also in a dungeon someone has to have a grubby nasty looking bed. 

@haldir - yes, Andy designed them so they can stack on top of each other. It works pretty well.

• Like 2

Its nice to be painting again. But truth be told. I painted these during the hangouts I was joining in January. Lol! So you might have glanced over and noticed me painting them! :lol:

• Like 4

That pig looks so crazy realistic!!! And your beds turned out absolutely fantastic! ^_^

Nicely done indeed! 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2