Maglok

The 'new table' dungeon (lots of pics)

That's quite a busy dungeon you have there.

[Secretly wishing I had enough room for a ping pong sized table full of dungeon tiles]

• Like 3

Very nice.  However, your display illustrates exactly why I never use the dozen or so crates of DF I have stored away in my hoard - the stuff takes up WAY more table space than I have available.  Trying to set up a dungeon and accommodate a few players in my current digs would be unthinkable.

The Egg

• Like 3

SPLENDID! That is how I envisioned a Dungeon/Cavern should look. Have FUN with the Beasty!

• Like 2

Wonderful! Your stuff looks amazing!

And I can see after getting the table and dwarven forge you have now been reduced to eating Cornflakes for all your meals!  The new DF stuff is great lil wee baby children can build dungeons and not break my stuffs now!

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Boaz
       Started building a Kulathi battle force and colony outpost for their Kuden-3 outpost, in the Beehive star cluster, in the crab nebula ... 

Having 3 fingers a hand and 6 limbs the number system fore the Kulathi is based on 6 ... with 2,3 and 4 also prominent, so I based there units on 6 ...

An officer (2 pistols = smg) 3 left hand smg and 2 right hand automatic rifles make a strike team ... no other unit types teams can exceed the number of strike teams.

The fire team has 1 officer 1 smg and 4 auto rifles ... a longer ranged bite.

I'm also adding a few hound of Tindalos units (4 with 1 smg and 1 officer kulathi) with bigger things in the works ...

• By Brianuk
      Inspired by getting the docks done I did some more work on an unfinished watchtower project. 
      It is a hexagonal pencil pot that I sawed in half. I put in balsa supports then layered coffee stirrers for the roof. 
      To defend it I have added foam core board annexes either side of the door. 
      I need to figure out how to do a lip all around the upper part (which will lift off) to disguise the joins. 
      For the door I am probably just going to stick some magnetic material to the back of a couple of one sided resin doors so there can be a broken and unbroken option. 
      Will paint or stick on the other doors and arrow slits. 
      I haven't put it on a hill, wanted it to be versatile so a fairly limited wooden base. Will landscape it but keep it relatively flat. 
      Will also add the ability to stick in artillery, I have the dwarf organ gun from Mantic and think that would be ideal as a 'deck gun'. 

• By Brianuk
      Have been stealing coffee stirrers for a while and thought I should disguise them. 

This is a modular set of docks for pirate settings/City docks, ghost archipelago. All I did was make platforms of various heights with layers of foam core board. Then Iaid cross pieces and laid the decks on top, just using different thicknesses of coffee stirrers. The stanchions are just pva glued to the side of the foam core, under the decks rather than showing above them. I painted the foam core black and am painting the wood using the Crafting Muse video on YouTube as a guide. I won't be basing these. 
      The boat is a lucky find. It is a decoupage model ocean liner. I cut the top off and had a curved boat shape 15cm / 6" long and perfect for 8 models. Only £1.25 on sale. All I did was lay a deck of coffee stirrers then took some of the bits I cut off and glued them back on to the sides. Painted like the Dock. I don't want to add seats, mast, similar detail to this model to maximise how many based minis can stand in it. 

• By SamuraiJack

About
      A ground-breaking tabletop building system, made of durable, highly detailed, precise laser cut MDF and grey board. All buildings come ready to use, no glue required. THIS IS NOT A KIT!
      This unique system for 28mm tabletop games and RPG's uses strong earth magnets to attach the building exteriors (skins) to a base box. 
      Construction couldn't be simpler! The magnetic system means the buildings can be easily and quickly assembled, disassembled and reassembled over and over in various combinations. 
       PLAY Not only can you change skins to create different building combinations from within a range, you can also select skins from other ranges depending on the game or period you wish to play. This cross-game terrain system means you can build a Wild West town one evening, then just by changing the skins on the base box, a fantasy village for a wargame the next. 
       PLAY All skins are pre-assembled and designed to flat-pack away. This  makes transportation much easier and considerably cuts down storage needed, keeping everyone happy.
      What's more, your base box can be used as storage for your figures and other gaming elements, such as dice and tokens.

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      After I started working on my Soviet Russian girls, I soon noticed that I missed some usable terrain.

So it was time for me to start making some.

I checked my stuff and ... unfortunately I didn't have got any usable terrain. But I had some 28mm Warhammer 40k barrels and boxes. So ... what to do with those? ...

Luckily I am a person full of ideas and dreams and melancholy. So I remembered back in the days when I was young, I played a game called "Blitzkrieg".

"Blitzkrieg" was a lovely game using a lovely graphic engine for displaying things. And they had this wonderful supply depot, which I think would be perfect

First off I have have to prepare some boxes to later have a good foundation for the blanket.

... which ended in in looking like this:

Time to paint!
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)