Dilvish the Deliverer

Getting to Know Each Other - May

1090 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Question the 10th of May:  What was the last RPG you played?  Last video game?  Last board/party game?  How did you enjoy it and did you have a good time?

I played Cypher with my buddies on Friday night.  Lots of fun!  Last video game was Star Wars the Old Republic.  Last board game was Kingdom Death:Monster or Zombicide Black Plague, don't remember which one we played on which day on the weekend.  Enjoyed all of it!

3 people like this

Question the 10th of May:  What was the last RPG you played?  Last video game?  Last board/party game?  How did you enjoy it and did you have a good time?

RPG - I have no one who would play such a thing...

Video - Total Warhammer two days ago...As You Are We Once Were, As We Are You Will Be!

Board / Party Game? Scrabble

Spoiler

065.thumb.jpg.18c7dd6775901fdec9edc18536320d08.jpg

8 people like this

8 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

RPG: Pathfinder

Video Game: Skyrim

Board Game: Zombicide Black Plague

Fun was had by all! (✿◠‿◠)

7 people like this

RPG: Call of Cthulhu 7th last night

Video Game: Many years ago Ghost Recon

Board Game: Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle Year 5

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Probably Castles & Crusades around four years ago.  Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg about three weeks ago.  Axis and Allies: Europe about eight years ago.  I guess it was alright in each case, but I'm getting to be more and more of a loner as I get older, and I was never all that social to begin with.

The Egg

2 people like this

10th of May stuff: 

RPG, D&D 3.5. Been a darn long time, sadly. I got hassled into being DM, the instigator didn't take my "4-6 players" seriously and we ended up with 7-8 on different schedules >.< 

Game: Dragon Age Inquisition and Diablo 3. 

Party Game: Cards Against Humanity. I have about all the cards except for the most limited edition ones, then added some extra personal ones. I play with friends and family both. And I can kick my parent's rumps at making the *worst* combos :B):

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

If you include pbp I'm in pathfinder and 5E.  In person was 13th Age last year.

Uncharted 2 yesterday. 

Cards Against Humanity.  Around Christmas. 

2 people like this

On 5/9/2017 at 7:29 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Question the 9th of May:  All things Bones KS edition!  Did you pledge for any of the Bones Kickstarters?  If so, which one(s)?  If you are waiting on Bones 3, do you have a storage solution ready for their imminent arrival?  Do you plan on pledging for Bones IV?  Can you ever have "enough" Bones?

Pledged for the 3rd version, wave 8. By the time I figure out where to store the stash, it should be shipping. Bones IV- idk, I'll see when that time arrives.  ever have enough Bones? That's gonna be limited by my storage space. It's alright though, I'll be building myself a house eventually, so I should have plenty of storage space. ::D:

11 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

RPG~ I think a home brew AD&D 2nd edition about a decade ago. It was pretty fun while it lasted.

Vidya~ Like quite a  few others who've answered Skyrim, though heavily modded to the point there are conflicts/ CTD's in a certain dungeon and I won't be able to finish a couple of questlines. sigh.  1100+ hours on this particular install so I can't really say I haven't gotten my septim's worth.  ha!  My 83rd level Breton Vampire Lord is a blast to play.  Actually played some yesterday and finished a vamp radiant quest- after a few seasons of nonactivity playing Witcher 3,  some Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn instead.

Board/party game- I cannot recall...:mellow:

3 people like this

On 5/9/2017 at 4:29 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Question the 9th of May:  All things Bones KS edition!  Did you pledge for any of the Bones Kickstarters?  If so, which one(s)?  If you are waiting on Bones 3, do you have a storage solution ready for their imminent arrival?  Do you plan on pledging for Bones IV?  Can you ever have "enough" Bones?

1) Yes! 

2) ALL THE THINGS!!! :wow: (I've pledged for every Reaper KS, even if it was just for paint and a couple of minis) 

3) Aha! AHAHAHAHA! ...no. :unsure:

4) Of course! ::D:

5) +++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot+++

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

8 people like this

What was the last RPG you played? How did you enjoy it and did you have a good time?

Every Wednesday is game night. We are playing the 7th ed Call of C'thulhu module Masks of Nyarlathotep .  I am enjoying it immensely.

Last video game? How did you enjoy it and did you have a good time?

It has been so long since I've played any video games, I cannot recall which it was or how it was.

Last board/party game? How did you enjoy it and did you have a good time?

Pandemic Legacy was just completed with the family.  It was amazing.  It was not only fun but helped develop our communication skills as a family due to the cooperative nature of the game.

12 people like this

6 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

1) Yes! 

2) ALL THE THINGS!!! :wow: (I've pledged for every Reaper KS, even if it was just for paint and a couple of minis) 

3) Aha! AHAHAHAHA! ...no. :unsure:

4) Of course! ::D:

5) +++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot+++

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

Hogfather is my favorite holiday read-aloud book. :wub: 

5 people like this

rpg.

Sit down, face to face: ReaperCon 2017, GM for We Before Goblins. Closed out my GMing for RC with it on Sunday. We all had a great time!

video game:

Jeesh, it's been awhile. Lord of the Rings Online probably since at the time it was all I played when I played it. Thou if you say phone apps, then a couple hours ago Simpsons: Tapped Out!

Board/Party Game:

Board game, probably Zombicide @ ReaperCon

Party game, Some sorta dating/match card game in LeopardPixie's room at ReaperCon.

6 people like this

10 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Last party game would have been Cards Against Humanity at a crawfish boil last month.

I'm sure the game was fun, but it warms my heart every time I see those two glorious words. Crawfish Boil *swoons* My parents went out for all you can eat boiled crawfish at a Chinese restaurant last night. They actually do a pretty good job with them. Also, my brother in law is throwing a boil Sunday. Should be great. They're crazy big this year. All the rain we've gotten, while awful for people in some places, has made this a bang-up year for crawfish. Love em boiled, but etouffee is my real weakness. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 5/9/2017 at 5:29 AM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

1) yes all of them. in increasing amounts

2) Bones come in a box. it will stack, I have room before I hit the ceiling  - now storage for painted minatures - um no.  I got a new display case, but it is tiny and fits on my desk, currently using it for  painted minis that dont fit in cases - except DDS2, that dragon won't fit.

3) I don't plan in pledging for the core set next time, but add-ons are likely.

4) probably.  I want to paint, more than collect. 

13 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

1. Star wars the RPG (force and destiny)  I had a pretty good time.  it was at lest 3 weeks ago.. group seems on a hiatus

2. Star colony  (facebook game) based on starcraft - about an hour ago.  It was okay, not great. 

3. I played a stain glass window building game, from a KS.  which was okay, and a homemade dice game based on one called strike. 

- that was more fun, as the owner built an arena out of foam core, instead of getting an official (hard to get, expensive) original version. 

20 minutes ago, haldir said:

Sit down, face to face: ReaperCon 2017, GM for We Before Goblins. Closed out my GMing for RC with it on Sunday. We all had a great time!

next time I'm posioning the party cleric, he deserved it. Awesome game. although I might have been playing WB3 

on an earlier night. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
5 people like this

17 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

It's been 20+ years since I played a real RPG. Can't remember what it might have been because we played a handful of different ones back then.

Last videogame was Skyrim a couple of weeks ago. This might be a record for me for time not playing something on the computer. It was fun but I haven't been getting into as much as some games.

Last boardgame was the original Axis and Allies about 2 months ago. Fun was had but not as much as I was hoping.

4 people like this