7 posts in this topic

Excellent. 

That looks really nice for a 3D printed model! 

Glowing cat for the win!!! Great work!

1 person likes this

Super!

Very cool, I've always had a soft spot for The Legend of Zelda.

On 5/2/2017 at 8:42 PM, LittleBluberry said:

That looks really nice for a 3D printed model! 

I was thinking the same thing.

Great paint job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kuche
      Another wip, this time is alastriel the sorcerer, i wanted to give her a dark elf look, and now feels like im gonna explode trying to paint the hair 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings Folks!

Just a quick tabletop quality paintjob of Galadanoth, Elf Sniper from the Bones 3 Kickstarter - complete with wonky eyes......

Thanks for looking!

• By Pegazus
      Hey, @ub3r_n3rd, here's the figure that I managed to finish. The top clear coat makes it a bit shiny, but I've got it under harsh lights.

With the very zoomed in picture I'm not exactly happy with the shading on the right hand side where it transitions from light to dark in the middle fold, but that was vexing me for a long time. It's the way I want it to look, but I'm not sure everybody's eye will interpret the shape that I wanted to illustrate. There's also a woodgrain painted on the bow, but it is very subtle and doesn't look to show up here. I guess that should have been something a bit more stark.

Really feel that she's missing an arrow in her hand, since she seems to want to be nocking an arrow, but there's nothing there. Need to work on my eyes for the next figure, but that's a common refrain.
    • By KingMob
      For your consideration, I offer Nolevniss Azrinae: Reaper Miniature 60162. 

Or in this Multiverse: Elariel Moonshadow

This elf Magi was an active sculpt to paint. The robes and cloak are dynamic in portrayal of wind movement and direction. The robes were long and laying folded in back, which suggests weight and volume. Limited palette with work on suggesting different textures of cloth. Teeny eyes. Delicate sculpt too with the hair and features. 

And the familiar was an enjoyable if not surreal sculpt. I was told by the person who wanted this painted, "And paint the baby dragon gold." When I popped my Opti-visor on I was like, "That's not a dragon..." This creature reminded me of the haemonculus familiar from earlier Dungeons and Dragons editions, while the head reminded me of an eye-less vampire bat. What you see is the result. Cute. (But you don't want to be left alone in the same room with it.) 

The staff is a weapon of Power - like Purple Name power. Spell book and scrolls along with bandolier pouches told me a story of a travelling Mage - even his staff clutched a simple stone at the foot to act as counterweight. 

But not a nice guy. 

I hope you enjoy him. :)

Peace and blessings.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)