• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      On the left, Anya Pirate Queen by Magnificent Egos.  Did not start out to paint a pink pirate princess, but that's sort of where she ended up after I highlighted up the purple coat and painted the skulls as rosettes. 

On the right, Deep Cuts Pathfinder human female paladin, one of two that come in the package.  A+ on the dynamic pose, C for loss of detail in the molding process. I wanted it to be better but it turned into a wash and drybrush job due to the sculpt. It's for tabletop. 

• By RachelVentura
      Ends 12/17/18!
      Legendary Games makes a massive mythic rules upgrade with the amazing Mythic Character Codex & Mythic Monster Manual II for Pathfinder!

Mythic Mania II encompasses two books, and incorporates mythic material for hardbacks like the Advanced Class Guide, Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium, Horror Adventures, Occult Adventures, Ultimate Intrigue, and Ultimate Wilderness, as well as potentially adding in more material from the Adventurer’s Guide, Monster Codex, Planar Adventures, Villain Codex, Book of the Damned, Pirate Campaign Compendium, and more!

Mythic Character Codex – Three new mythic paths - the bound, mystic, and reluctant hero - along with over a thousand new mythic path abilities, hybrid class features, feats, spells, magic items, and more!

Mythic Monster Manual II – Over 200 mythic monsters… and maybe a whole lot more! Plus appendices and bonus content!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/mythic-mania-2-two-new-mythic-rulebooks-for-pathfi?ref=bwj5wz

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dynamiteent/pathfinder-limited-edition-statue

Seen this one over on the Paizo blog page. For fans of Seoni, the iconic sorcerer class in Pathfinder. Love that there is a unpainted version & it's based off the 1st edition artwork.

The unpainted version is a $99 dollar pledge.

• By BellTower
      Did a fair bit of free hand with this. Really enjoyable process.  Quite happy with how it turned out.

• By Geoff Davis
      14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt sculpted by Tom Mason.  I never would have tried this blue and bronze colour scheme of my own choice, but one of the players in my D&D game requested it, and now I like it. 

• Who's Online   34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)