pcktlnt

Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

7fe182eab2ffa1a3e64f1f87bb9a5cc1_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1492776978&auto=format&lossless=true&s=68b8b273905dcb802d69c7362b64e8ca

3f29d3bf59bf399495b55b6a821cd0b8_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493118784&auto=format&q=92&s=0647d0db28af88867a9254dd00f58fe1

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

546e28699b7314bb5e489ee9dc07d205_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493131614&auto=format&q=92&s=a2c6e3f1da0166009a33b0f8e8f30b61

2ce10e6ee7f7cc00b512bd3501d4245d_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1492616482&auto=format&q=92&s=0e7da4028619481354cbcb6f342a2bb6

bb99e9cdbc99f57b7c34d7805daecd25_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493051478&auto=format&q=92&s=f96ad18baa88dcb10321a3e86e16bebc

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 4

My miniature purchases do not regularly consist of 75mm or busts. Are these great prices to jump in on? I'm looking at two busts and three 75mm if I can swing the hobby fund. Otherwise, 2 busts and the smaller versions will do.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

My miniature purchases do not regularly consist of 75mm or busts. Are these great prices to jump in on? I'm looking at two busts and three 75mm if I can swing the hobby fund. Otherwise, 2 busts and the smaller versions will do.

Yeah very good prices, especially since they are high quality and some are KS exclusives. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Yeah very good prices, especially since they are high quality and some are KS exclusives. 

Free shipping too! Since they are from Spain, that could have have been pricy. 

I was was hoping to escape this one but my two favorites are exclusives, so I am in. 

• Like 1

There's a lot of tempting stuff in this one but those prices aren't cheap.

Will be watching this.

Questions for anyone in the know. Kickstarter shows this as the creators first project but in the campaign description they mention they are fulfilling a previous project.

Anyone familiar with this company, it's history, or had dealings with them previously?

They're talking about 'Fallen Frontiers' by Scale Games LLC.

The quality of their minis is aweinspiring(I have a few that I've yet to do anything bad to, including a couple of smog riders which comes with painting instructions... ) and I fully expect these to also be awesome.

Making some of them 'KS Exclusivs' is kind of mean, though...

One, yes, but so many...

• Like 2

Actually, they're talking about their "Steam Wars" series of Indiegogo campaigns. Most characters getting busts now wwere originally featured as 75mm miniatures in those. Very reliable company with a good track record, except that record is not on Kickstarter.

• Like 3

Wish they hadn't added the smile to Helga.. the concept art look is much better.. it's that 'Witch, please!' look

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Wish they hadn't added the smile to Helga.. the concept art look is much better.. it's that 'Witch, please!' look

That's just as well. I've only pledged for 2 busts, there's 4 KS exclusive busts, and Helga is one of those. 

So that means I only have to agonize over which 2 out of the other 3 I want... 

Edited by Gadgetman!
  • Like 3

While not into Steampunk babes & such, Jessica Thunderhawk peaks my interest. Seeing that she is one of the 4 KS exclusives, means I'll have to decide before the KS ends. Just not sure I really wanna spend over 40 for something that will probably just sit in the box on the shelf.

• Like 1

As much as I like the company, busts just aren't my cup of tea. 

I noticed that the prices of their add-ons seemed a bit higher than I remembered, and they are a bit more expensive than the European list price.  I assume that in order to cover "free" worldwide shipping, they've simply factored shipping into their base costs.  If you just pick up a couple this is likely still cheaper than a direct order & either way is cheaper than their US storefront.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Dark is the night as the dense smog falls once again on the streets of the East End. Shadows hustle from corner to corner, some trying to eke out a meagre living from the scraps of the Machine Age, some out on more nefarious errands, be it to cut a throat for a purse of pennies or to strike at the heart of their machinocratic betters.
      When Charles Babbage perfected his Analytical Engine, few could have predicted the social upheaval that would follow. Fuelled by coal, powered by increasingly complex and efficient steam engines, controlled by unfeeling machines and faceless bureaucrats, the pulsating heart of the British Empire is split asunder along the front-lines of the factory lords, the old and failing aristocracy and the huddled masses, especially those left behind by the uncaring pace of progress.
      In the East End, long a pit of the despaired and destitute, unrest is growing. Disaffected engineers and factory workers put out of work by increasing mechanisation are supplying anarchists and simple criminals with advanced tools for their illicit trades.
      Outside of the Capital, railway lines and steam-coach roads are plagued by the scourge of Highwaymen, an evil long thought gone from the modern age. Equipped with modern means of transportation and deadly-efficient weaponry, few dare to resist such a hold-up, and once the Peelers arrive, the villains have made off with their ill-gotten gains.
      To combat this wave of crime, Special Branch have set up a crack team to pinpoint and arrest key figures, hopefully before the situation boils over and creates an all-consuming deluge of Anarcho-Communard revolution and rampant crime.
      Set 01: Tarjack McGillivray and Apprentice, Burglars Extraordinaire
      Utilising a steam-powered grappling hook, Tarjack McGillivray is responsible for the most daring burglaries of the last decade. Able to scale the sheerest walls, he and his nameless apprentice have struck at the fortified city-homes of Coal and Railway barons alike, blasting open even the strongest vaults and safes with steel-tipped torpedo drills.
      Set 02: Anarchist Assassins
      Hiding from the smog and the watchful eye of Special Branch behind respirator mask, it is unknown from where these ruthless killers hail. All that is known is that they use bespoke hunting rifles to strike at prominent figures of the machine age, and it is feared that it is only a matter of time until they strike at Her Majesty herself.
      Set 03: Inspector Semaphore and Constable Chopham
      A gruff and unscrupulous man, Inspector Joseph Semaphore is Special Branch’s A-1 man to investigate the growing unrest in the seedier parts of Greater London. Well aware of the people’s dislike, the coppers only come in well-armed and in sufficient numbers to apprehend suspects.
      Set 04: Detectives Boyle and Cody
      Low on the ladder of Her Majesty’s Metropolitan Police Force, Boyle and Cody were noticed for their unconventional approach to Police work and drafted into Special Branch to assist Inspector Semaphore in his investigations.
      Set 05: John Halibut, RN (ret.) and Harry “The Hook”
      An old tar, Captain Halibut lost his arm in a boiler explosion in an action against Fenian gun-runners. Now on half-pay, he commands the Stevedores’ Chapter of the citizens’ watch, patrolling the streets of Poplar, assisted by his erstwhile steward, Harry “The Hook”. Ostensibly a respected citizen, it is rumoured that he holds more than a small grudge against the upper classes, and his loyalties, if put to the test in outright revolt, might be less than clear.
      Set 06: Florence Tempest and Henrietta Hammersmith, Night-fighting Ladies
      Following the ghastly Ripper murders, some of the women working the streets of Whitechapel decided to no longer put up with it and formed a covert militia. Armed with modern weapons supposedly designed by Mick Turnpike himself, they secretly patrol the district, striking fear into the hearts of all but the most vicious or insane.
      Set 07: The Two Jacobs, Concerned Citizens
      Tailor and Shoemaker by trade, Jacob Minsky and Jacob Rechtman took up arms to protect themselves and their community from protection rackets and the more prejudiced. They are part of the Whitechapel Chapter of the citizens’ watch and, while it is beneath their dignity to rat on their neighbours, are willing to cooperate with the police to maintain some semblance of order in the East End.
      Set 08: Charles and Edward Cholmondeley-Chapelcourt, Gentry Volunteers
      Unable to maintain their family estate in the economic upheavals of the Industrial Revolution, the Brothers Cholmondeley-Chapelcourt came to London, only to find little employ for educated, but untrained sons of the Gentry. Good manners, sharp wit and not too much condescension to the unwashed rabble of the lower classes landed them in Special Branch. 
      Set 09: The Galvanic Gentleman
      The wonders of the machine age are not just used for industry and commerce or other villainous activities. The mysterious stranger only known as The Galvanic Gentleman strikes from the shadows, wearing an armoured suit powered by Galvano-electric energy supplied by his trusty batman Alfred. Scores of villains have been left shocked senseless for the coppers to ferry off to Newgate.
    • By MissMelons
      I consider this as a speed paint as I 'finished' it in about 6 days. Not incredibly proud of it but not bad either as it takes me months to finish anything that I am ever happy with. This one was really more for fun and I had fun painting him.  Goal accomplished!

• By MissMelons
      This is pretty done besides the jewelry I plan to sculpt on it. As my scultping is Meh, I'm calling this the final product. I did something different with the eyes as I didnt really want to give her human or dragon eyes so I did neither. 

I kind of like how they turned out considering she sat unpainted for weeks because I wasnt sure on what to do with the eyes!

• By Ranso
      Hello guys! 
      I am here to show you the new KS from Ludus Magnus Studio coming this spring!

Black Rose Wars is a board game that will guide you into the world of Nova Aetas.The Black Rose lodge meets to determine who will be the new Magister, the keeper of forgotten magic. The most powerful mages affiliated with the lodge will confront each other in a series of epic and captivating battles, exploiting the arcane powers in their possession. The event, which determines the destiny of the lodge every ten years, will be hosted in the rooms of the Black Rose manor.

In Black Rose Wars, each player uses magic to collect Power Points by killing the other mages, destroying the rooms of the lodge, making them unstable or completing personal missions. At the start of the game, each mage begins with spell cards selected from a school of choice. Each of the Black Rose Wars schools contains different and unique spells, which leads to different victory strategies. Each school, like Divination and Trasmutation, have different type of spells which gives the mage different strategies to become the most powerful mage.

For more information you can visit:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackrosewarsunofficial/
        http://ludusmagnusstudio.com/
      Or you can ask here and I will do my best for answer!
    • By pcktlnt
      Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-green-horde/ 

Zombicide: Green Horde is a cooperative board game for 1 to 6 players that is both a standalone game, and fully compatible with Zombicide: Black Plague and its expansions! Players control a party of medieval fantasy survivors as they fight to rid the land of an invasion of zombie orcs controlled by the game itself. Survivors find weapons, learn spells, battle zombies, and gain experience. The more experienced they get, the more powerful they become, but the more zombies rise to face them!

Zombicide: Green Horde expands upon the fantasy universe introduced by Zombicide: Black Plague. A new group of Survivors of different species will bring their unique expertise to the fight against the undead armies threatening to crush the kingdom. As they explore the ravaged villages, Survivors gather all manner of equipment to aid them in their quest. From swords, hammers, bows, and armor, to magic scrolls and flasks of dragon bile! All of that equipment is neatly displayed in each Survivor's plastic dashboard, with appropriate slots for each type of card, as well as trackers for wounds, skills, and experience.

Some of the equipment in Green Horde have a special synergy with other equipment. For example, carrying a Norse Sword is certainly not bad at all. However, it will become a lot more effective, rolling 2 extra dice, if you also manage to equip a Norse Shield on your other hand!

The Survivors will need to be well prepared to deal with the new menace they'll face: Orc Zombies! When the black plague hit the orc tribes, it spread like wildfire, creating a swarm of undead brutes. Orc zombies are stronger than their human counterparts, being able to tear apart the most resilient of Survivors. An attack from an Orc Walker deals 2 wounds, while the attack of an Orc Fatty or Abomination deals a whopping 3 wounds! The little Goblin Runners only deal 1 Wound per attack, but they are fast and numerous, so don't judge them by their size. And finally, while the Orc Necromancer is not very deadly in itself, you'll want to eliminate it quickly, as its powers bring even more Orc Zombies onto the board. As lethal as the Orc Zombies are, probably the scariest thing about them is their ability to launch surprise attacks by unleashing an overwhelming horde against the Survivors. Every time an Orc Zombie spawn card is drawn, one extra zombie of the indicated type is added to a "Horde area" outside the board. As the game progresses, players will watch with dread as the looming threat of the horde grows in number, just out of sight. When an "Enter the Horde!" card is drawn, all miniatures in the Horde area are placed in the spawning Zone. The situation just got a lot more dire!

To give them a fighting chance against the green horde, the Survivors have gotten their hands on a mighty trebuchet! This ingenious catapult can hurl all manner of payloads across great distances, striking powerful blows against the undead invaders. This siege engine is extremely difficult to operate, requiring 3 actions to either push it to the next zone, or to fire it against the enemy. However, the Trebuchet can fire at any zone in the game (and even against the looming Horde), with no regard to distance or line of sight. Survivors can also choose among 3 types of ammunition to use, from a scattershot that can decimate a swarm of Walkers, to a boulder that can kill an Abomination if aimed right!

Zombicide: Green Horde expands the action into the outskirts of the kingdom, where the villages blend with picturesque crops and hedges. The crops have withered in the abandoned villages, and some streets are flooded with the irrigation water, but these features create new challenges and opportunities for Survivors. Waterhole zones slow down the Survivors (and douse Dragon Fire), but some of their edges are steep ledges that Zombies are unable to climb out of, forcing them to make a detour while you run for safety. Hedges block line of sight, but not movement, allowing Survivors to play a dangerous game of hide and seek with the Zombies (however, you never know what might be waiting on the other side of a hedge).

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)