pcktlnt

Funded
Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

7fe182eab2ffa1a3e64f1f87bb9a5cc1_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1492776978&auto=format&lossless=true&s=68b8b273905dcb802d69c7362b64e8ca

3f29d3bf59bf399495b55b6a821cd0b8_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493118784&auto=format&q=92&s=0647d0db28af88867a9254dd00f58fe1

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

546e28699b7314bb5e489ee9dc07d205_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493131614&auto=format&q=92&s=a2c6e3f1da0166009a33b0f8e8f30b61

2ce10e6ee7f7cc00b512bd3501d4245d_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1492616482&auto=format&q=92&s=0e7da4028619481354cbcb6f342a2bb6

bb99e9cdbc99f57b7c34d7805daecd25_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493051478&auto=format&q=92&s=f96ad18baa88dcb10321a3e86e16bebc

Edited by pcktlnt
4 people like this

Seriously thinking about backing this one. Have it on reminder. 

My miniature purchases do not regularly consist of 75mm or busts. Are these great prices to jump in on? I'm looking at two busts and three 75mm if I can swing the hobby fund. Otherwise, 2 busts and the smaller versions will do.

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

My miniature purchases do not regularly consist of 75mm or busts. Are these great prices to jump in on? I'm looking at two busts and three 75mm if I can swing the hobby fund. Otherwise, 2 busts and the smaller versions will do.

Yeah very good prices, especially since they are high quality and some are KS exclusives. 

1 person likes this

With no EBs in this one, I just hit remind

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Yeah very good prices, especially since they are high quality and some are KS exclusives. 

Free shipping too! Since they are from Spain, that could have have been pricy. 

I was was hoping to escape this one but my two favorites are exclusives, so I am in. 

1 person likes this

There's a lot of tempting stuff in this one but those prices aren't cheap.

Will be watching this.

Questions for anyone in the know. Kickstarter shows this as the creators first project but in the campaign description they mention they are fulfilling a previous project.

Anyone familiar with this company, it's history, or had dealings with them previously?

They're talking about 'Fallen Frontiers' by Scale Games LLC.

The quality of their minis is aweinspiring(I have a few that I've yet to do anything bad to, including a couple of smog riders which comes with painting instructions... ) and I fully expect these to also be awesome.

Making some of them 'KS Exclusivs' is kind of mean, though...

One, yes, but so many...

2 people like this

Actually, they're talking about their "Steam Wars" series of Indiegogo campaigns. Most characters getting busts now wwere originally featured as 75mm miniatures in those. Very reliable company with a good track record, except that record is not on Kickstarter.

3 people like this

Thanks for the clarification guys!

Wish they hadn't added the smile to Helga.. the concept art look is much better.. it's that 'Witch, please!' look

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Wish they hadn't added the smile to Helga.. the concept art look is much better.. it's that 'Witch, please!' look

That's just as well. I've only pledged for 2 busts, there's 4 KS exclusive busts, and Helga is one of those. 

So that means I only have to agonize over which 2 out of the other 3 I want... 

Edited by Gadgetman!
3 people like this

While not into Steampunk babes & such, Jessica Thunderhawk peaks my interest. Seeing that she is one of the 4 KS exclusives, means I'll have to decide before the KS ends. Just not sure I really wanna spend over 40 for something that will probably just sit in the box on the shelf.

1 person likes this

I'd need a lot more classes from @Corporea before I'd be attempting these

1 person likes this

As much as I like the company, busts just aren't my cup of tea. 

I noticed that the prices of their add-ons seemed a bit higher than I remembered, and they are a bit more expensive than the European list price.  I assume that in order to cover "free" worldwide shipping, they've simply factored shipping into their base costs.  If you just pick up a couple this is likely still cheaper than a direct order & either way is cheaper than their US storefront.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-2

About this project

Thank you for taking the time to check out Divinity: Original Sin 2, our biggest and most ambitious RPG to date!
      A couple of quick facts about the game:
      Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a single- and multiplayer top-down, party-based role-playing game with pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom.It features turn-based combat, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Divinity: Original Sin, winner of over 150 Game of the Year awards and nominations. Winner of GameSpot’s “PC Game of The Year 2014â€. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is currently in development for PC in English. Subtitles will be available in German, French, and Russian. Other platforms and languages may be announced at a later stage, once development is more advanced.
      The theme of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is how your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life.
      At the start of the game, you pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.

You'll be able to recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you're playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest.
      This makes it possible for each companion to become a player character in multiplayer mode; every party member is equally important to the whole.

In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
      During competitive questing, you’ll pursue different plot-lines from other players, often because your personal motivations are in conflict with those of the party.
      To loot or not to loot: You'll have to argue, reason, or duke it out.
      There's no obligation to compete, of course. Many party members will manage to balance their own interests with those of the party. Should you find yourself in conflict, know that it's always possible to make up afterwards.
      The important thing here is that it's you who gets to make that choice.
    • By SGHawkins09
      As my first finished bust this one was an adventure, some mistakes were made but lots was learned. It was commissioned by a friend as a gift for his fiancee now wife who is also a really good friend. He did not have many requirements, just a similar color scheme to Ben Komets's version. The only variation I wanted to do was the shield design but my friend was ok with changing it. I still almost went with that design but found my way to the one that I ended up using and I am so happy with it.

Any feedback is most welcome!

WIP thread here: Shieldmaiden Bust

• By Brennor
      Hello everyone,

Over in the Bones 4 Kickstarter enthusiasm thread, there seemed to be quite a few people calling for a list of the new bones figures coming because of the kickstarter. I had a spreadsheet that I'd been using for the previous kickstarters and have tacked a Bones 4 sheet onto it. This is open for editing by anyone to edit and fix things I've missed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFN0lQL096zQMq8KG5aXcgrA7-VEIEoU6W-ujck7kj4/edit#gid=142862380 (same as linked in my signature).

Entries are group by set (core, expansions, add ons, etc) and sorted by display order on the Kickstarter images.
      Reference numbers are from the Kickstarter images -- for the most part, some are made up to make discussions easier.
      The colors of the "Reference #" and "Group" columns match the colors of the backgrounds of the Kickstarter update images or for late additions, the Pledge Manager.

Specifically for the Bones 4 sheet several of the rows have red background colors. The red background "Name" entries are where I've not been able to determine the correct name from either update images or sneak preview videos. Red background "Existing Part #" entries are where I've not been able to determine if the figure is a new sculpt or what the existing figure's number is.

One thing you'll notice is that there are counts in columns E-F of all sheets, and a date entry field in column G. These counts come from my Bones Kickstarter painted mini tracking spreadsheet. Column E is a full count of the figures you'd receive if you pledged for one of everything in the Kickstarter (except count of bases). Column F is a count of minis that are painted. G2 is a count of unpainted minis and H2 is a percentage of collection that is unpainted.

Hopefully this is helpful to others out there.
    • By John Fiala
      So, here's one I tripped over on Kickstarter:

http://kck.st/2jgt2hT

Basically, someone's doing miniatures... which didn't really grab me, until I saw the one for Edgar Allen Poe.  I'm from Baltimore, so I have to get that one.  And there's an HP Lovecraft, and some other cool stuff.  What do others think?

• By aku-chan

Presenting another Ogre Gangster from the game Wolsung by Micro Art Studio.

Casting wasn't too good on this one, he's got pits, cracks and rough patches all over him, but I still think I did a decent job.
      He's also my final Ogre Gangster (I've still got a few Halfling Gangsters to paint though), so here's a group-shot:-

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly appreciated.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)