pcktlnt

Funded
Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/naughty-gears

The Steampunk Busts Girls by Scale75. A innovative project for collectors, painters and even gamers with desire to paint.

7fe182eab2ffa1a3e64f1f87bb9a5cc1_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1492776978&auto=format&lossless=true&s=68b8b273905dcb802d69c7362b64e8ca

3f29d3bf59bf399495b55b6a821cd0b8_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493118784&auto=format&q=92&s=0647d0db28af88867a9254dd00f58fe1

Large picture of the individual ladies behind the spoiler:

546e28699b7314bb5e489ee9dc07d205_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493131614&auto=format&q=92&s=a2c6e3f1da0166009a33b0f8e8f30b61

2ce10e6ee7f7cc00b512bd3501d4245d_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1492616482&auto=format&q=92&s=0e7da4028619481354cbcb6f342a2bb6

bb99e9cdbc99f57b7c34d7805daecd25_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1493051478&auto=format&q=92&s=f96ad18baa88dcb10321a3e86e16bebc

Edited by pcktlnt
4 people like this

Seriously thinking about backing this one. Have it on reminder. 

My miniature purchases do not regularly consist of 75mm or busts. Are these great prices to jump in on? I'm looking at two busts and three 75mm if I can swing the hobby fund. Otherwise, 2 busts and the smaller versions will do.

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

My miniature purchases do not regularly consist of 75mm or busts. Are these great prices to jump in on? I'm looking at two busts and three 75mm if I can swing the hobby fund. Otherwise, 2 busts and the smaller versions will do.

Yeah very good prices, especially since they are high quality and some are KS exclusives. 

1 person likes this

With no EBs in this one, I just hit remind

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Yeah very good prices, especially since they are high quality and some are KS exclusives. 

Free shipping too! Since they are from Spain, that could have have been pricy. 

I was was hoping to escape this one but my two favorites are exclusives, so I am in. 

1 person likes this

There's a lot of tempting stuff in this one but those prices aren't cheap.

Will be watching this.

Questions for anyone in the know. Kickstarter shows this as the creators first project but in the campaign description they mention they are fulfilling a previous project.

Anyone familiar with this company, it's history, or had dealings with them previously?

They're talking about 'Fallen Frontiers' by Scale Games LLC.

The quality of their minis is aweinspiring(I have a few that I've yet to do anything bad to, including a couple of smog riders which comes with painting instructions... ) and I fully expect these to also be awesome.

Making some of them 'KS Exclusivs' is kind of mean, though...

One, yes, but so many...

2 people like this

Actually, they're talking about their "Steam Wars" series of Indiegogo campaigns. Most characters getting busts now wwere originally featured as 75mm miniatures in those. Very reliable company with a good track record, except that record is not on Kickstarter.

3 people like this

Thanks for the clarification guys!

Wish they hadn't added the smile to Helga.. the concept art look is much better.. it's that 'Witch, please!' look

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Wish they hadn't added the smile to Helga.. the concept art look is much better.. it's that 'Witch, please!' look

That's just as well. I've only pledged for 2 busts, there's 4 KS exclusive busts, and Helga is one of those. 

So that means I only have to agonize over which 2 out of the other 3 I want... 

Edited by Gadgetman!
3 people like this

While not into Steampunk babes & such, Jessica Thunderhawk peaks my interest. Seeing that she is one of the 4 KS exclusives, means I'll have to decide before the KS ends. Just not sure I really wanna spend over 40 for something that will probably just sit in the box on the shelf.

1 person likes this

I'd need a lot more classes from @Corporea before I'd be attempting these

1 person likes this

As much as I like the company, busts just aren't my cup of tea. 

I noticed that the prices of their add-ons seemed a bit higher than I remembered, and they are a bit more expensive than the European list price.  I assume that in order to cover "free" worldwide shipping, they've simply factored shipping into their base costs.  If you just pick up a couple this is likely still cheaper than a direct order & either way is cheaper than their US storefront.