pcktlnt

Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

And now anyone who backs gets 15% off of Scale75's webstores for the next year.

Edited by John Fiala
Fixed name of company.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Splurch said:

Their last answer about Jessica and a weapon arm seems a little confusing, " @Bogdan Papuse In this exclusive version for the KS is not possible, we are sorry. We already have a version with the arm of the weapon. Thank you for your comments." It sounds like the KS exclusive busts will be released later with different arms? Or is this just a translation error on their part.

9 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Ok, I surrendered. I'm in for 2. Mostly because I do really like the idea of Painting both Bridgette LaFayette, and Jessica Thunderhawk. 

Though I am curious to the possible translation issue @Splurch mentioned. I would be more interested in Jessica Thunderhawk with her right weapon arm in the bust. 

They have a version of Jessica Thunderhawk already available with the gun (but not the bird) - check out their webstore (won't post a link here).

Well, gotta say, I like the hawk more than the weapon. I guess if I want both, I go for the 75mm full figure. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Well, gotta say, I like the hawk more than the weapon. I guess if I want both, I go for the 75mm full figure. :lol:

There is talk in the comments about somehow getting just the arm from the other bust. I may try to do this :D

• Like 1

I went ahead and setup for 2.  As long as I can get a copy of the current arm I'll be happier, but I'll live with just a hawk. I like painting busts!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Corporea said:

I went ahead and setup for 2.  As long as I can get a copy of the current arm I'll be happier, but I'll live with just a hawk. I like painting busts!

If you're referring to the arm with the gun, they've just added that as a 5Euro add-on.

• Like 2

Yeah- I was hoping I wouldn't have to add him but he looks like he'd be fun to paint and practice textures. Oh well. Must spend more money! :)

• Like 2

He does look filing to paint.

cant be all girls all the time, right?

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 1

And now they're removing one of the busts(Mary Reed is being replaced by Amelia Steam) supposedly because of a Copyright issue.

Backers who wanted the Reed bust is getting a bit agitated in their comments section.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hystericalgames/spitfyre-aerial-combat-in-the-skies-of-panzerfaust

About
      Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles... Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
      Spitfyre is a fun 'Historo-Fantasy' miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
      We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is 'Pilot' where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
      THE TARGET - £1000
      Spitfyre - the core game The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
      STRETCH GOAL I - £1500
      If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
       More Stretch Goals to come...

one of the dwarf war eagles fresh from the mould with no clean up
    • By Dr.Bedlam
      It ain't the first Flash Gordon RPG. It ain't the first Rocketships and Rayguns RPG. In fact, it's not completely an RPG; you need the Savage Worlds rules to play. But durned if I'm not interested, and they're talking miniatures for sale as well. This is one I'd like to see do pretty well; I'm in...

KICKSTARTER: Flash Gordon for Savage Worlds!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/neverlands-legacy?ref=category_newest
    • By rdubois

We just launched our Heavy Gear Blitz Utopia Armed Forces Plastic Miniatures Kickstarter at 7:02 pm EST today (January 17th, 2018). The Kickstarter campaigns initial goal is to raise $30,000 CAD (about 23K USD) needed to make the plastic injection mold for the new plastic miniatures and backer rewards. The campaign will run for 17 days ending on Saturday evening at 7:02 pm EST (February 3rd, 2018). We need everyone's support to make these new plastic miniatures for the Utopia faction a reality and if you can share news of the Kickstarter with friends and the online community it would be a great help.

We have a great Captain Reward Level at $70 CAD (about $53.85 USD) that includes a Utopia Patch and 3 squads (Strike, Recce, and Support) with a total of 18 plastic miniatures. Stretch Goals, once unlocked, will increase the total to 36 plastic miniatures. Plus higher reward levels add the new MAR-DK drone (resin model) and the large Gilgamesh Command Tank (resin model); see below for artwork and details. Treat yourself to a New Army for the New Year, by clicking on the image above or the link below!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/…/heavy-gear-blitz-utopia-armed…

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      The Hobby Holder is a better way to paint miniatures, period.
      There are so many awesome miniature games on the market right now like Kingdom Death, Shadows of Brimstone and Descent to name a few as well as some great RPGs (anyone else excited about Starfinder?) and tabletop and wargames. Not to mention all those Bones miniatures from Reaper that will need more than a little bit of paint.
      Enter the Hobby Holder, a versatile, all-in-one miniature painting holder and grip system that’s not just for gamers but for hobbyists of all kinds.

Ideal for painting, sculpting, model building and more!

Accepts Popular and Household Painting Base Options
      Accepts standard 28mm soda caps; Games Workshop - Citadel ™ Paint Caps; Privateer Press - Formula P3 paint caps; and 20mm cork inserts.
      Offset handle accommodates various height miniatures while allowing for painting and airbrushing from any angle.

Lots of room all around your miniature.
      55mm from base to under side of the handle and 25mm from center of base to the side of the handle
      Unique QuickClick attachment allows you to easily switch between grip, handle and base-only configurations and provides 360-degree rotation for ultimate control.

Dozens of positioning options to fit your painting style, including the ability to use the handle as a brush or tool support as well as a table rest for greater control.

Accepts wider base options in grip and handle position - great for dungeon scenery or larger miniatures.

More Great Features
      Made from strong, yet lightweight ABS plastic 4mm center hole for removing corks. Just push a brush, file or cork popper through and out pops the cork. Ergonomically designed and tested for maximum comfort while painting or sculpting Dishwasher safe for quick cleaning Can be stripped with Super Clean or Simple Green to clean at a project’s completion, as well as while miniatures are still attached to restart a project Reduced mess! Keeps your hands and work space cleaner Made in the USA Perfect for tabletop gamers, war gamers, and board gamers to get to the game faster with more awesome miniatures Great for everyone – from those just getting into a hobby to seasoned professionals!  
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)