pcktlnt

Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

And now anyone who backs gets 15% off of Scale75's webstores for the next year.

Edited by John Fiala
Fixed name of company.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Splurch said:

Their last answer about Jessica and a weapon arm seems a little confusing, " @Bogdan Papuse In this exclusive version for the KS is not possible, we are sorry. We already have a version with the arm of the weapon. Thank you for your comments." It sounds like the KS exclusive busts will be released later with different arms? Or is this just a translation error on their part.

9 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Ok, I surrendered. I'm in for 2. Mostly because I do really like the idea of Painting both Bridgette LaFayette, and Jessica Thunderhawk. 

Though I am curious to the possible translation issue @Splurch mentioned. I would be more interested in Jessica Thunderhawk with her right weapon arm in the bust. 

They have a version of Jessica Thunderhawk already available with the gun (but not the bird) - check out their webstore (won't post a link here).

Well, gotta say, I like the hawk more than the weapon. I guess if I want both, I go for the 75mm full figure. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Well, gotta say, I like the hawk more than the weapon. I guess if I want both, I go for the 75mm full figure. :lol:

There is talk in the comments about somehow getting just the arm from the other bust. I may try to do this :D

• Like 1

I went ahead and setup for 2.  As long as I can get a copy of the current arm I'll be happier, but I'll live with just a hawk. I like painting busts!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Corporea said:

I went ahead and setup for 2.  As long as I can get a copy of the current arm I'll be happier, but I'll live with just a hawk. I like painting busts!

If you're referring to the arm with the gun, they've just added that as a 5Euro add-on.

• Like 2

Yeah- I was hoping I wouldn't have to add him but he looks like he'd be fun to paint and practice textures. Oh well. Must spend more money! :)

• Like 2

He does look filing to paint.

cant be all girls all the time, right?

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 1

And now they're removing one of the busts(Mary Reed is being replaced by Amelia Steam) supposedly because of a Copyright issue.

Backers who wanted the Reed bust is getting a bit agitated in their comments section.

• Like 1