Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pcktlnt

Live
Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And now anyone who backs gets 15% off of Scale75's webstores for the next year.

Edited by John Fiala
Fixed name of company.
1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Splurch said:

Their last answer about Jessica and a weapon arm seems a little confusing, " @Bogdan Papuse In this exclusive version for the KS is not possible, we are sorry. We already have a version with the arm of the weapon. Thank you for your comments." It sounds like the KS exclusive busts will be released later with different arms? Or is this just a translation error on their part.

9 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Ok, I surrendered. I'm in for 2. Mostly because I do really like the idea of Painting both Bridgette LaFayette, and Jessica Thunderhawk. 

Though I am curious to the possible translation issue @Splurch mentioned. I would be more interested in Jessica Thunderhawk with her right weapon arm in the bust. 

They have a version of Jessica Thunderhawk already available with the gun (but not the bird) - check out their webstore (won't post a link here).

Well, gotta say, I like the hawk more than the weapon. I guess if I want both, I go for the 75mm full figure. :lol:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Well, gotta say, I like the hawk more than the weapon. I guess if I want both, I go for the 75mm full figure. :lol:

There is talk in the comments about somehow getting just the arm from the other bust. I may try to do this :D

1 person likes this

Well I am in for four. 

1 person likes this

I went ahead and setup for 2.  As long as I can get a copy of the current arm I'll be happier, but I'll live with just a hawk. I like painting busts!

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Corporea said:

I went ahead and setup for 2.  As long as I can get a copy of the current arm I'll be happier, but I'll live with just a hawk. I like painting busts!

If you're referring to the arm with the gun, they've just added that as a 5Euro add-on.

2 people like this

Nice. I'll up my pledge then. 

2 people like this

Squee!!

2 people like this

Woo! Arm piece.

2 people like this

@Corporea Thank you for asking the question about Ahab and pledge level!

1 person likes this

Yeah- I was hoping I wouldn't have to add him but he looks like he'd be fun to paint and practice textures. Oh well. Must spend more money! :)

2 people like this

With Ahab unlocked I may have to add him to the pot. Looks like he'd be fun to paint. 

Posted (edited)

He does look filing to paint.

cant be all girls all the time, right?

Edited by Thes Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By XYZ Division

XYZ Division is now live on Kickstarter

XYZ Division is a new subscription based 3D printable tabletop war game set in the not too distant post apocalyptic future. With an industrious focus on creating an ever expanding range of highly customisable, intricate and detailed, 33mm 3D printable figurines and scatter terrain models, accessed via an online portal. You can expect a wealth of expansive, constantly updated content, full of forever growing lore!

XYZ Division is a two player game that takes roughly one hour to play and has been in development for over a year. We believe XYZ Division can kickstart a new ear in table top wargaming, With core easy to learn rules and gameplay which appeal to both beginner and veteran players, XYZ Division offers the next platform in customisable table top wargaming. 

For more information drop us a message, check out our website or follow us on Instagram for regular updates.

Visit The Campaign Here
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
        Macrocosm Miniatures is a small UK miniature company based in Gloucestershire. We set up back in 2015 with a few Sci-Fi miniatures and since then the ranges have grown to hundreds of miniatures including Fantasy and Fantasy/Historical.

Continuing our Pirate run, we are looking to raise £1000 to pay for production moulding of these miniatures. Upon reaching the funding goal we will get the miniatures straight into moulds and start spinning up pledges for people.

By supporting us in this project you will be getting the miniatures faster and cheaper than if you waited for them to come to retail.

The Crew £40
      The Crew miniatures are 28mm scale, cast in a white metal (containing a small trace of lead) and come with a 25mm round plastic base.

The Crew pledge represents a £9 (20% ) saving over individual purchase.

Also available in single, smaller, packs as Add-Ons below

'Where to next?' we hear you cry! Well we have plans for a few more miniatures to be added to this project at certain points if we can hit the funding for them. 

Goals 

£1500 - Cut'u Grenadiers, Hookmen and Pistoliers (armed with 2 pistols) £2000 - Angler Fishmen Ogres. 4 New bigger sculpts.

The Captain £5 add on  The Captain £5.
      Command £6   Pack 1 - Command. 1 Banner Bearer, 1 Drummer and a 1st Mate £6.  
      Axemen £6  Pack 2 - Axemen. 4 different Axe armed Cut'u £6.  
      Swordsmen £6
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This project is designed to bring you new Warriors of Baalor miniatures for the Darklands fantasy wargame from Mierce Miniatures!
      Warriors of Baalor are powerful, heavily armoured humans loyal to Baalor, the evil power of the Great Ice Sheet, lord of the Fomoraic and the greatest threat the Lands of Darkness have ever known.

All Warriors of Baalor were human, once, but have been turned to Baalor's cause by the twin promises of power and slaughter. They are rewarded with a strength, skill and fearlessness unknown to mortal men, and if they survive the wars of the Ice they can become the leaders of Baalor's great war-hosts, answering only to him.
      The Eye Arisen, Great Axe Warrior of Baalor Unit We've already begun work on the Warriors of Baalor sculpts!

The easiest (and cheapest!) way to get hold of the new Warriors of Baalor is by pledging for one of the infantry starter hosts, shown below. Scroll down and you'll see loads more starter hosts than just this one - and there'll be more versions of the Warriors of Baalor as this project continues, too!

The Darklands: Warriors of Baalor Kickstarter project is not just designed to bring you the new Warrior of Baalor miniatures for the Fomoraic, though - it's also a great opportunity to get into the dark fantasy world of Darklands for the first time, to expand your existing Darklands collection or maybe just to grab some fantastic miniatures to paint! As you can see, we've give you the option to purchase everything in resin, if you're more of a painter than a gamer!
      Make sure you check the comments on this project too for sneak peeks, Darklands lore, hints, tactics, painting advice and general insanity! The community that builds during these Kickstarter projects is amazing, and even if you just read the comments, you'll gain so much more from Darklands: Warriors of Baalor!
    • By Telrathien
      Hello all.
      I just launched my sixth Map project on kickstarter.  This time I am working on larger 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" maps.
      Please take a look if this sounds interesting:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1592014779/battlemaps-in-25mm-scale-for-tabletop-games

• By sorcerersapprentice
      Meanders2 Wave2  Digital Sci-fi Terrain drops in 2 days time on the 21st May. 
      A preview is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/1602493010?token=6e1623e4
      This will be the biggest sci-fi map project ever attempted and potentially over 145 giant new maps for Scifi RPG.  You can  get Vector Packs, Commercial Licenses, and much more. You can also have your name or even company logo put into my Meanders as a bonus just by backing early. There are downloadable banners on the preview that you can take to share the project around on groups and sites. Thanks for reading, hope to see you there. Cheers :)
  • Who's Online   41 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)