pcktlnt

Fulfilling
Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

113 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

Received my pledge today.

I was wondering what you thought of them.

3 people like this

Received mine as well.

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I was wondering what you thought of them.

Well, I got Lady Valerious and Jessica Thunderhawk. They are nice sculpts, with really crisp details which I like. I do see some moldlines but from what I tell they are not in any inconvenient places. 

5 people like this

Mine arrived.

4 people like this

Received mine. Mostly stuff looks right fine, except the arms on one of the 32mm freebies are a pretty shoddy casting quality that probably shouldn't have slipped by QA. Nothing a good knife won't fix, mind, just something that most metal casters wouldn't put inro circulation as a matter of pride.

Posted (edited)

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I think they shipped out the smaller orders first, and while I didn't get everything, I didn't leave off a lot either!  For those that have received their stuff, did you get notification that your stuff had shipped, or did it just show up?

Edited by Mckenna35
2 people like this

Mine arrived today.

A + for good packaging, bug a honking great - for lying on the customs declaration form!  

1 person likes this

How so?  

(and what did you order?)

17 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I think they shipped out the smaller orders first, and while I didn't get everything, I didn't leave off a lot either!  For those that have received their stuff, did you get notification that your stuff had shipped, or did it just show up?

Mine just showed up, no notification.

2 people like this

I got the 1/12 scale Jessica Thunderhawke, the 1/12 scale Carla McCarthy and also picked up a Metal n'Alchemy Golden Series paint set.

(There was some stickers, cards and some 28/32mm scale minis there, also)

I'd call that pretty good value for the €10 value they wrote on the customs form...  

If a customs officer had even glanced at that package, I would at best have to explain the discrepancy and pay the customs fees and VAT, and at worst, they'd just RETURN the package. 

Incidentally, they did just that with an entire shipping container with '$1' packages from DealeXtreme one year...  

(In late november that year, I think... Really elfed up a lot of people's Christmas shopping... )

2 people like this

Gotcha.  That makes sense (and would be really annoying if the worst case scenario came to pass).

So far it seems that the folks that have gotten their orders are the 1-2 bust sets.  Guess that'll put me at the back of the pack...

Mine arrived as well - and yes, just got one bust.

1 person likes this

Still waiting on mine.  Backerkit shows it as 'ready to ship' but it's been that way for a while now.  Of course, odds are, since I made this post the package will get delivered today! I can hope anyway...

Mine says it was shipped on 9/29. Could show up any old time.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

1 person likes this