pcktlnt

Fulfilling
Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

113 posts in this topic

FWIW, with other stuff I've ordered from England (Warlord Games) and France (Raging Heroes) it's taken 1.5 - 2 weeks to arrive, so if your package shipped 9/29, you should have it by the end of the week.  Mine is going to be heavy enough with the book and all the stands I'm wondering if they'll ship it surface, in which case I'm not going to see it for quite a while from whenever they send it out. <sigh>  Just out of curiosity, how many pieces did you go in for?

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

1 minute ago, Mckenna35 said:

FWIW, with other stuff I've ordered from England (Warlord Games) and France (Raging Heroes) it's taken 1.5 - 2 weeks to arrive, so if your package shipped 9/29, you should have it by the end of the week.  Mine is going to be heavy enough with the book and all the stands I'm wondering if they'll ship it surface, in which case I'm not going to see it for quite a while from whenever they send it out. <sigh>  Just out of curiosity, how many pieces did you go in for?

What? Oh. Hi.

:poke:

Yeah, that's about what I usually see from European orders also. (I'm waiting for my Ghost Archipelago Nickstarter stuff too.) Went in for three busts and a couple of paint sets this time.

3 people like this

47 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Here now.

::D:

Lucky you!

:huh:::(:

2 people like this

16 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Here now.

::D:

Which three busts did you get?

18 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Which three busts did you get?

I was wrong, I got four:

• Bust Mary Reed
  • Bust Brigitte Lafayette
  • Bust Jessica Thuderhawke
  • Bust Sarah Klimister

(I think somebody in Spain could use a bit of work on transcribing titles from boxes. :poke:)

Not so happy about their choice to list a value of 15 Euros for the order, either.

I would probably have cancelled the pledge after the IP mess during the campaign, but it looked like they were making that hard, so I let it ride. And every time I look closely, I see more sketchy stuff about Scale75.

5 people like this

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I find it interesting that they changed the name of Sarah to Sasha Kilminster after the IP kerfluffle started up.  Makes you wonder.  Did you get the right arm option for Jessica?

1 person likes this

On 10/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, Mckenna35 said:

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I find it interesting that they changed the name of Sarah to Sasha Kilminster after the IP kerfluffle started up.  Makes you wonder.  Did you get the right arm option for Jessica?

Only the regular arm, no option.

The wings on the bird are remarkably complex and quite well cast, btw. It's a beautiful piece.