pcktlnt

Naughty Gears - Scale75 Steampunk Busts (Kickstarter)

FWIW, with other stuff I've ordered from England (Warlord Games) and France (Raging Heroes) it's taken 1.5 - 2 weeks to arrive, so if your package shipped 9/29, you should have it by the end of the week.  Mine is going to be heavy enough with the book and all the stands I'm wondering if they'll ship it surface, in which case I'm not going to see it for quite a while from whenever they send it out. <sigh>  Just out of curiosity, how many pieces did you go in for?

Not here yet.

Not here yet.

1 minute ago, Mckenna35 said:

FWIW, with other stuff I've ordered from England (Warlord Games) and France (Raging Heroes) it's taken 1.5 - 2 weeks to arrive, so if your package shipped 9/29, you should have it by the end of the week.  Mine is going to be heavy enough with the book and all the stands I'm wondering if they'll ship it surface, in which case I'm not going to see it for quite a while from whenever they send it out. <sigh>  Just out of curiosity, how many pieces did you go in for?

What? Oh. Hi.

:poke:

Yeah, that's about what I usually see from European orders also. (I'm waiting for my Ghost Archipelago Nickstarter stuff too.) Went in for three busts and a couple of paint sets this time.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Which three busts did you get?

I was wrong, I got four:

• Bust Mary Reed
  • Bust Brigitte Lafayette
  • Bust Jessica Thuderhawke
  • Bust Sarah Klimister

(I think somebody in Spain could use a bit of work on transcribing titles from boxes. :poke:)

Not so happy about their choice to list a value of 15 Euros for the order, either.

I would probably have cancelled the pledge after the IP mess during the campaign, but it looked like they were making that hard, so I let it ride. And every time I look closely, I see more sketchy stuff about Scale75.

• Like 5

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I find it interesting that they changed the name of Sarah to Sasha Kilminster after the IP kerfluffle started up.  Makes you wonder.  Did you get the right arm option for Jessica?

• Like 1

On 10/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, Mckenna35 said:

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I find it interesting that they changed the name of Sarah to Sasha Kilminster after the IP kerfluffle started up.  Makes you wonder.  Did you get the right arm option for Jessica?

Only the regular arm, no option.

The wings on the bird are remarkably complex and quite well cast, btw. It's a beautiful piece.

• Like 2

and STILL waiting.  :angry:  BackerKit still shows "Ready to Ship".  Looking through the comments it would seem I'm not the only one.  Just sent an email to the contact they provided in the comments, so hopefully I'll hear SOMETHING soon. <_<

... and I got an email with a tracking #!  Package cleared customs yesterday.  They're projecting delivery by tomorrow.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Hopefully I won't end up having to sign for it, since then I'd have to take off early from work.  Hopefully it doesn't show up on Saturday, cause then the wife will be there, and that could be... bad. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Mine showed up yesterday and I never saw a shipping email. Details look outstanding.

The right arm addon for Jessica came in an unmarked baggie. Must review closer, but must say I like the first pass through the steampunk book that came with this. 

• Like 2

Just my luck!  The package arrived yesterday, but I couldn't get it until today.  When the postmaster apologized for the damage my heart sank.  One whole end of the bag was taped closed.  Raced home and peeled back the tap to discover that something had torn through both sides of the end, without ripping it completely off.  I was shocked to discover that the only things missing were the three 75mm figures I'd ordered as an add-on.  Everything else looks great.  I took a half dozen pictures of the package and am keeping it on hand since the post office says Scale 75 has to file the claim, and when they do I'll have to bring the packaging and contents back into the Post Office.  Guess I can't play with my new toys yet. :wacko: I've sent an email to Scale 75 explaining the problem with a couple of pictures attached.  Now I just have to wait and see how they choose to handle this.  ::(:

Package_06.jpg

Edited by Mckenna35
  • Like 2

Scale 75 says they'll send replacement figures and open a claim.  Hope the claim goes quickly so I can actually work on my stuff!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hystericalgames/spitfyre-aerial-combat-in-the-skies-of-panzerfaust

About
      Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles... Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
      Spitfyre is a fun 'Historo-Fantasy' miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
      We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is 'Pilot' where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
      THE TARGET - £1000
      Spitfyre - the core game The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
      STRETCH GOAL I - £1500
      If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
       More Stretch Goals to come...

one of the dwarf war eagles fresh from the mould with no clean up
    • By Smokestack
      New Kickstarter starting in November

Mythic Games aims at creating and developing high quality games, combining great mechanics massively play tested and demoed in public with spectacular visuals and miniatures designed by world renowned artists.
      Monolith (click) instantly became a reference in the world of high quality miniatures board games with Conan, which raised over $3.3 million on Kickstarter.
      Monolith and Mythic Games joined forces to co-publish Mythic Battles: Pantheon, which will soon hit Kickstarter

Looks like you control a God (giant sized) and its faction (human sized).

Minis look nice

Live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-pantheon?ref=user_menu
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This is a campaign to fund the launch of a set of 28mm Shambling Mound models for RPG and tabletop games. I have sculpted two adult Shamblers and a young Shambler. Initially the two adults will be offered for the campaign.
      If we are able to hit the £1000 stretch goal for the campaign it will unlock the Young Shambler miniature.
      If unlocked this figure will be added FREE to all backers.
      This is a World Wide campaign with the postage as follows:
      United Kingdom 4GBP, Europe 5GBP and Rest of the World 6GBP.
      Campaign Rewards.
      There are 3 reward levels.
      Supporter. If you would like to back the campaign without receiving any of the rewards you can use this pledge level.
      Lone Shambler! Choose this pledge if you would like one of the two Shambling Mould models. Choose from either SM 1: Shambler Walking or SM 2: Shambler Attacking.
      Double Trouble! Choose this pledge level if you would like both SM 1 and SM 2 Shambling Mound sculpts.
      The Models.
      The Shambling Mound models will be cast in high quality grey resin. They have been designed to fit on either a 40mm square or round base.

SM 2: Shambler Attacking is a two part model and will need assembly. Use superglue to attach seperate arm.
      Stretch goal!
      We start the campaign with this initial stretch goal to aim for. If we get to the goal of £1000 the the Young Shambler will be unlocked and added FREE to all pledges. Additional Young Shambler models can be added for £2.

• By Beagle
      Who Are we?
      Antediluvian Miniatures are new company producing an ever expanding range of 28mm miniatures for the war gamer, collector and role player. You can see our existing miniatures at www.antediluvianminiatures.com
      The Plan.
      We would like to add to our ever expanding range of unique and unusual figures by producing this range of Medieval Devils and Demons inspired by the freakish illustrated manuscripts of the medieval period! 
      These figures are sculpted by Andrew May ( Demons ), Ian Mountain ( Witch ), and Jo Brumby ( Terrence the Goat ). We think these will be great fun and an unusual addition for fantasy wargames, skirmish and role playing games. There are all 28mm scale, cast in metal- they will come with plastic bases supplied.

If the campaign goes well we have some extra characters and a potential terrain feature we'll add in as stretch goals and freebies.

More details of the pledges and locked figures are below.
      What do you get. 
      all the are figures metal cast and supplied with bases. Figures are 28mm scale.

• By aku-chan
      Was going to be good and get some half-painted stuff finished, but I couldn't resist the steam-powered siren song of my Twisted minis.
      Since I'm going to be working on these for the foreseeable future, I thought I'd WIP them in batches:-

In this first batch, you've got two Urkins (Porker and Bookworm) at the front and (from left to right) Sowerberry, Gentlefolk Blacksmith and Gretel at the back.

Starting with the Blacksmith, not pictured - his chimney backpack.

So far I've basecoated his body in Bronze and given it a Brownshade Wash.

Next time, I go crazy with a drybrush.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)