haldir

Starfinder at ReaperCon

23 posts in this topic

Well I'd do the whole space stuff meets Pathfinder thing, ala Iron Gods AP. I may wait & hold out for the adventure that comes out in August & may swap em out. All depends on how much I'm involved with the other rpg prep work I'm doing. WBG is all done I'm just tweaking stuff here & there like I do every year.

Thou the idea of doing a game session after the Con does sound like fun. Of course my voice was wrecked after last years worth of GMing.

2 people like this

I've got the Core book coming, should be here next week sometime. I'm still wanting to GM a game Sunday night @ the HGI. I know that there is Society games ran by Raphael & the gang but I'd like get some first hand-GM experience & I have no free time during ReaperCon. Most likely I'll be running the Starfinder Society adventure: Into the Unknown. Also will be using the Society pregens. Adventure will not be a official Starfinder Society adventure (so it won't count for that). I just want to run a SF game & with all my other games  I won't have time to properly prep a game.

Looking forward to this one (if my voice holds up, last year it ragged & dry due to 4 days of rpg gaming! Same as this year.....:blink:)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've gotten my hands on Starfinder and the SFS scenarios. If you can get an after-hours group together I'd be happy to GM something for you ahead of time if that helps you get your feet under you? (Not sure how busy you plan on being before the con or after hours. If you're busy all the way through, no worries! Just thought I'd offer.)

Edited by terminalmancer
1 person likes this

We will be running some Starfinder Society along with Pathfinder Society at Reapercon.

I have notice a thread started on Starfinder.  The PFS crew is planning on running Starfinder as well as Pathfinder at ReaperCon.  We will have more info as well get closer, as well as a schedule.

Mine is more of a after-hours get together. Since I won't have any time to run or play a game during ReaperCon this year. Thou if I can swing it, I'll try & get into a game if possible.

1 person likes this

My husband has finally decided he is coming to reaper con with me. 

He is VERY interested in starfinder. Next month we both are getting more involved with the local pfs. I know his eyes lit up when I said there would be starfinder at Reapercon. 

4 people like this

I got a chance to play some first level Starfinder demo event yesterday at DragonCon and it was pretty cool. Would definitely be interested in more. I've kinda been looking for an easy-for-D&D-players-to-get-into sci-fi game to get my group to branch out a little, especially one with rules for yes, you're flying the Millenium Falcon/Serenity/Rocinante.

4 people like this