Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Lini, Iconic Gnome Druid

I LOVE gnomes! She is beautiful! I really like your color choices and the base is nice too. Well done!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

Nicely done! She looks right at home amidst the flora on that base.  Is that a quiver on her back?

yes, although she doesn't have a bow... 

On 5/4/2017 at 0:14 AM, Evilhalfling said:

yes, although she doesn't have a bow... 

Maybe they are lawn darts?  Nice work on the little one.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, InvisibleThumb said:

Nicely done! She looks right at home amidst the flora on that base.  Is that a quiver on her back?

No, it's not a quiver, although it could work like one for a generic gnome character.. Lini is an iconic character in Pathfinder and that bundle of sticks is one of her personallity traits. The last line on her wiki page says:

In the years since her departure from the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Lini has collected more than a dozen sticks—one from each forest or wood she visits. In her resting time after long days of travel, she sits at Droogami's side and peels the bark from the sticks, smoothing and polishing them incessantly.

On 5/3/2017 at 5:07 PM, Evilhalfling said:

I don't like green gnomes. 

or gnomes at all actually,

So... are evil halflings the natural enemies of gnomes? Or is it a short thing, like halflings think they should hold the spotlight as coolest small humanoid in the fantasy lands? ::P:

Great job painting and basing her! The little flowers are a nice touch. :winkthumbs:

• Like 1

I agree with you about gnomes.  All the same you brought a beautiful vibrancy to it and it looks great!

• Like 1

I kinda remember the stick quirk.  I didn't realize it was part of the mini. 

If she is a high level PF druid, perhaps those are her CLW wands. 

my PF cleric had a wand sheath built into the back of her shield, so she could have quick access. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this