• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar

Rise of the Runelords, Anniversary Edition 
      Paizo Publishing
      First Printing 2012
      Utilizing rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, related to OGL 1.0a
      James Jacobs et al

• By Darcstaar
      Since many games have stalled waiting on one player, do the "regulars" have any interest in Rise of the Runelords?

I have read through 80% of it.
      I'd be OK if you've played some of part I, but not read it.

If there is interest for 4 players, I'll put up character creation rules.
    • By haldir

As I wanna get more experience DMing 5e before ReaperCon this year & flipping through Tales of the Yawning Portal, I thought I'd see if there was any interest in running a Sunless Citadel 5e game here. I loved the adventure in 3.5, it was actually one of the last sitdown @ home games I ran before my friends/gamers all scattered across the state/area.

Let me know here if you are interested.
      Basic 5e rules:  http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules

Basic/PH 5e rules with the options to play the UA ranger or PH ranger & UA artficer. Races can come from the following: PH, Elemental Evil Player's Guide (minus the aracockra & with this being a dungeon crawl, a goliath might not be the best choice either. Sword Coast & Volo's 5e (thou this one needs DM's approval before proceeding.)

I will probably set this in the Forgotten Realms as well.

Other then that standard character generation. Looking for 5 players.

I'd like to start around May 1st.
      thanks!
    • By Darcstaar
      Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Part I of the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign
      A Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Campaign
      by Wolfgang Baur and Steve Winter
      Published by Wizards of the Coast, and Kobold Press
      Copyright 2014

For the past several days, you have been traveling a road that winds lazily across the rolling grasslands of the Greenfields.  You decided to push on in your travels to try to reach town before dusk.  Sundown is approaching when you top a rise and see the town of Greenest just a few short miles away.  But instead of the pleasant, welcoming town you expected, you see columns of black smoke rising from burning buildings, running figures that are little more than dots at this distance, and a dark winged shape wheeling low over the keep that rises above the center of the town.  Greenest is being attacked by a dragon!

Suddenly, a terrified human family consisting of a mother, father, and three young children erupt from the undergrowth onto the Greenway, about 20 feet in front of you.  The man limps badly, carrying his youngest child, and trying to usher his other children away from danger.  All five seem at least minimally wounded in some way.  Their mother turns, and lowers the point of a broken spear back toward her pursuers, and readies her round shield.  She looks determined to slow down her pursuers as much as possible to give her family a chance to survive. 

Just then, a group of eight kobolds stream out of the underbrush, fanning out to surround the woman.  Either they don't see your group, or they think you are on their side, because they don't seem to pay you any mind.

What do you want to do?
    • By Darcstaar
      By Rob McCreary

• Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)