torrenofamber

Need help finding a mini?

Hello all,

I have a friend that is needing either a Squirrel that is either the height of the human or several smaller squirrels to make a swarm.   And additionally if that fails to find anything that fits the bill foxes.   I have sent him the familars on here and what critters I could find on Dark Sword, but it's not much.  I thought you your collective knowledge may be more fruitful.

In case you are wondering why, I was, he is an old grognard like many of us and is working with a group of late teens or early twenties.  And as you might remember they are very easily off topic.  We have the saying that we picked up from the move "Up" where Doug the dog would, Squirrel!  and go of topic.  So, he is going to us the mini's to attack them and use the steal something attack to help break them of it.. Hopefully!  It's a new way he wants to try to give them some in game consequences but, not really.

So, any help you all have is appreciated.

Thanks

D

• Like 3

Oathsworn has a couple of squirrel minis from their burrows and badgers line, a witch and and a rogue, and reaper has 02756: Familiar Pack IV with a little squirrel.

• Like 4

red panda minis has a squirrel thief.

splintered light minis has squirrel warriors

if you feel like repainting a prepaint, the "deadpool and x-force" set of heroclix includes tipsey toe, who is a squirrel with a bow on her head (the ribbon kind not the archery kind)

the dungeon scenery and anthropomorphic miniatures kickstarter appears to include a squirrel warrior

or you can try shaving the ears on a mouseling and add a fluffy tail

edit: I forgot, there's also "cola" soda pop minis mascot, who is a fuzzy I'm not sure what. maybe a little multi tailed fox? but he's small cute and kind of generically fuzzy

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
  • Like 3

Guildball from steamforged games have a number of animal mascots in the guildball teams, perhaps you can find a weasel or something.

• Like 2

Papo and Schleich each make a toy squirrel that's about an inch and a half tall.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2017 at 9:36 AM, Pingo said:

Papo and Schleich each make a toy squirrel that's about an inch and a half tall.

Both of the above brands (and Safari, Ltd as well, I believe) should have at least one (and I know for a fact that one of them has more) squirrel of suitable size, although for some of them the cute-n-fuzzy factor may unfortunately outweigh the fine detail of the sculpts.