ReaperClark

4th Quarterly Facebook Group Painting Contest

8 minutes ago, Willen said:

How is people doing? Mine is done and waiting for good pics.

I've yet to start her.  I've been busy and in a painting slump lately.  Of course I'm busy partially by playing games to I can't complain too much.

• Like 1

Oh that is a great question... I didn't know about this and was about to send my picture!! Actually, the "one" pic rule is very difficult to satisfy since the mini has several good photo angles...

@Reaperbryan @ReaperClark Can you guys perhaps give me pointers; I am leaving my place in a couple days and won't be able to take pics and submit later if this changes... 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2017 at 2:05 PM, Darcstaar said:

What will happen to this paint contest?

I'll take over for a while.

• Like 3

That's an awesome news Reaperbryan. I'm still working on my entry but I would like to know to which email I must send my picture when I'm done?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

Soooo, what happened to Matt?

There was an incident on Facebook via his personal account and he ended up leaving Reaper. I won't go into it any further than that.

1 hour ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

There was an incident on Facebook via his personal account and he ended up leaving Reaper. I won't go into it any further than that.

He is still an admin on the Reaper group and his page says he still works at Reaper and he made a post saying he still does. I don't know. Just wondering who I should be sending my Paint Your Dragon entry photo to.

Just now, Pochi said:

He is still an admin on the Reaper group and his page says he still works at Reaper and he made a post saying he still does. I don't know. Just wondering who I should be sending my Paint Your Dragon entry photo to.

Guess I saw something prior to that. Sorry if my information is old as I didn't see anything recently, nor did I go look at his page recently. 

Just now, ub3r_n3rd said:

Guess I saw something prior to that. Sorry if my information is old as I didn't see anything recently, nor did I go look at his page recently. 

I was only looking because I was trying to figure out who to send the contest entries to. I don't think I have seen him post on the Reaper group since then but he is still an admin. /shrug

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 7:37 PM, Pochi said:

I was only looking because I was trying to figure out who to send the contest entries to. I don't think I have seen him post on the Reaper group since then but he is still an admin. /shrug

I had asked Bryan and he replied that Bryan will handle these for a while.  For this one, send the email to [email protected] and Bryan will do the rest.

• Like 2