I like the blue to green transition you did on the head at the base of the horns. The armor looks really nice too.

• Like 1

OOOOHHHH!!!

I like it a lot!

Great transitions, beautiful wings!

Excellent!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

I like the blue to greenintransition you did on the head at the base of the horns. The armor looks really nice too.

Wow, good eyes. I thought that was really hard to see In the photos.

Outstanding!!

On 5/7/2017 at 0:11 AM, Baldur8762 said:

Wow I love the effect you did on the wings! That is some stunning work!

I was thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giyomuSan
      That frog is finished.. finally...going to take some rest from scene set doing some more simple figure and base before go into my next one ( already have an idea with Reaper bones figure this time :D  )

My WIP for this project here :
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81457-darksword-frog-hunter/
    • By Citrine
      After 6 months of painting 4-10 hours a week on this monster, I am finally finished with Reaper Bones Ma'al Drakar 77580.  

WIP Here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/78573-citrine-tries-to-tackle-maaldrakar-77580/&tab=comments#comment-1668344

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening folks,

So here is one I just finished up, a really old school Partha Piece, don't recall her original name, but she's some kind of sorceress or Dragon Lady. Sculpted by Tom Meier, this one didn't have a year on the bottom, but I think this was probably sculpted originally 1977-1979 or so.  I did the base as just one flat blue color, that as I look at it, I'm regretting. I might go back and do a little something with it. I didn't want to do a natural, grass and dirt base, because I didn't want to hide any of the dragon, who is not too large.

• By Iridil
      I've lurked for about a year - finally got up the courage to post. I've returned to painting after a break of many years. This is a recent figure I'm proud of  (my photography skills however....) - hope you enjoy

• By giyomuSan
      Well..let keep it busy, so starting a new minis / scenery with this cute frog and it bumblebee :)
      Just to change from the big muscle fighter guys or the green guy haha ( well frog skin may tend to be greenish though...)

So very first beginning..as I do usually zenithal prime on the figure..and blocked out my base shape ( this one I am going to use the water texture from Vallejo, thus the hole made in the base )

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)