Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evilcoatrack

Nissa from Magic: the Gathering

16 posts in this topic

Vast improvement. I have a copy of the game and have not looked at the miniatures closely. Holy balls that's an ugly prepaint. Great work with yours. Love the vibrant colors.

8 people like this

Your rescue mission was a succes!

Looks a lot better this way!

5 people like this

Nice job! Can barely tell it was the same model. 

4 people like this

Wow, you really pulled it off. Well done!

3 people like this

Wow, It's like normal and bizarro version. Well done! Achievement Unlocked

3 people like this

Wow that is phenomenal! It's hard to imagine that such a poor mini could be made into such a masterpiece.  The company should be embarrassed to have put such a poor mini in a box.  Really impressive work!

3 people like this

Wow, really well done job overall. You weren't kidding about her being a demon monkey.

3 people like this

Looks great! Love the green armor, and it is definitely an improvement. 

However, one question. Why not paint the eyes? She has such a vacant stare. Is she possessed. 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

However, one question. Why not paint the eyes? She has such a vacant stare. Is she possessed. 

Nissa doesn't have pupils or irises that are visible.  I based it off the art here.

4 people like this

But how about putting that glowing green effect in her eyes?! You do a good job with eyes on your other minis, I am sure you could pull it off here! 

1 person likes this

Your version is a huge improvement. Nice work.

1 person likes this

Love it! omg that original was just <shudder> I had no idea.

Love the nod to blue as well, great way to show the change!

1 person likes this

Amazing change.  I thought at first you had swapped heads with another mini.

1 person likes this

Always good to see a burn victim recover.

1 person likes this