Clearman

Box of Goodwill - Question

Question regarding the Box(es) of Goodwill.  Are there any still in circulation?

I see the EU/UK box has returned to the originator.  Not sure if there is a US box in motion.

Historically, how have these been organized?

Is there interest in a new one?

• Like 4

Chaoswolf was running the BOGW.  last I heard there was a missing box and some that still needed to make their final destination.

SGHawkins09 was running the BOGW(basing edition).  I think that was finished and was awaiting the start of another round.  I know I've got a box for this one ready to go.  I just need to tape it shut, address it and add postage.

• Like 3

Yes, I am still running the Box of Goodwill. I've just been slacking a bit (lot) lately; my apologies.

The last round is complete with the exception of one M.I.A. box.

Look for an announcement for the next round shortly.

• Like 9

I went through and did some organizing and stuff like that over the weekend in preparation for starting this up. 

With my computer dead as of this morning( thanks Monday ), this will need to wait a bit longer; there's  entirely too much typing for me to try and do it in my phone.::(:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I went through and did some organizing and stuff like that over the weekend in preparation for starting this up. 

With my computer dead as of this morning( thanks Monday ), this will need to wait a bit longer; there's  entirely too much typing for me to try and do it in my phone.::(:

I can help out if you want.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I can help out if you want.

I can offer assistance as well.

• Like 1

So now that we're approaching the final Waves of Bones 3 shipping; and in a couple weeks everyone will have had time to sort through their largess, and decide what they want to keep and what they don't want, it might be a good time to start the wheels turning on the next round  of BoGW... just sayin'... :lol:

• Like 8

On 6/6/2017 at 5:56 AM, Chris Palmer said:

So now that we're approaching the final Waves of Bones 3 shipping; and in a couple weeks everyone will have had time to sort through their largess, and decide what they want to keep and what they don't want, it might be a good time to start the wheels turning on the next round  of BoGW... just sayin'... :lol:

I would be very interested in doing this. Perhaps after the last of the boxes reach their destinations we should start a box of bones round?

buckyball

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tosattearp said:

Any news regarding a new Box of Goodwill in EU?

It stalled due to not enough people being interested.  Maybe in a while we can try again in the hope that there are new UK/EU forumites who want to take part.

20 hours ago, alchemist said:

It stalled due to not enough people being interested.  Maybe in a while we can try again in the hope that there are new UK/EU forumites who want to take part.

How many new partecipants are needed to start another one?

Edited by tosattearp

16 minutes ago, tosattearp said:

How many new partecipants are needed to start another one?

There is no prescribed number, but in my opinion I think we should add at least 2 new people to make it worthwhile.

1 minute ago, alchemist said:

There is no prescribed number, but in my opinion I think we should add at least 2 new people to make it worthwhile.

Well, I will try to spread the word a bit to see if someone else is interested...