13 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This is Talespinner's fault. And also OneBoot's idea. (In another thread Talespinner challenged people to try something that was new —to them— and then Oneboot mentioned OSL and this specific model.)
So, I acquired one 77364 on Saturday. Then I headed into the paint area to make a start. At that point "a idea flew into my funnel" after I spotted newish bottles of Blue Liner and Black Primer. These paints got mixed...
The other part of the idea was to prime the mini with this inky dark mixture (roughly 50/50 Blue Liner/Black Primer**) where the lantern light could not reach. I Probably worked too fast. I am thinking the back of her head should be all inky as well.
The pizza happened later.
**That made a nice rich black. Next: there will be a sword swap.
The Frequently Ignored "Rules"
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 12:01AM and 5AM GMT.
3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 3rd most broken rule.)
4. Everyone is encouraged to submit questions to be posted by me via PM.
5. You do not have to answer every question...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Questions usually run 2, perhaps 3 days on weekends.
Who's Online 47 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
- Chris Palmer
- Xiwo Xerase
- Mr Melons
- Doug Sundseth
- Mad Jack