Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Consequence

Sea Hag

11 posts in this topic

I painted a sea hag for a D&D session and she murdered a party member! My camera sucks so the pics are really fuzzy. Oh well, she was scary in the game.

20170502_215345.jpg

20170502_215430.jpg

20 people like this

Great colors.  I never noticed that she has an octopus on her arm!  Very cool

Cool!

"Murdered" as opposed to "killed in a fight" is intriguing.

Care to share any details on the encounter?

Was she in an altered form?

Nice... both the mini and the mayhem

1 hour ago, Bruunwald said:

"Murdered" as opposed to "killed in a fight" is intriguing.

Care to share any details on the encounter?

Was she in an altered form?

My party went looking for missing kids.We found one and returned it to safety and then found the cave of the baddie. We fought one but then her sisters showed up. Their horrifying presence shut down several party members( one guy straight up died from fright). After the fight( and resurrection of the party member) we found out that the hags were killing the children to procreate and the child we thought we saved and sent back to the village was actually a new sea hag. It was hunting for more children to consume when we destroyed it.  I love it when DM's use creepy children as moral dilemmas. 

6 people like this

Tell your DM that that idea is going to be used by one idea swiping hillbilly ; )

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Consequence said:

My party went looking for missing kids.We found one and returned it to safety and then found the cave of the baddie. We fought one but then her sisters showed up. Their horrifying presence shut down several party members( one guy straight up died from fright). After the fight( and resurrection of the party member) we found out that the hags were killing the children to procreate and the child we thought we saved and sent back to the village was actually a new sea hag. It was hunting for more children to consume when we destroyed it.  I love it when DM's use creepy children as moral dilemmas. 

awesome mini!

also, also swiping this, cuz. Yeah :D

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, hdclearman said:

Great colors.  I never noticed that she has an octopus on her arm!  Very cool

Nor did I. Good thing I'm converting a Bones. As I need it gone.

Nice looking mini. Always nice to be able to tie the miniature into the story as well.

Nice work!  The hag looks suitably seaweedy and you got the base just the right color for a sandy beach.  

Good work on her!