Sign in to follow this  
Ghool

Anson Durst and Zaal, the Ancestral Advocate

Awesome job as always!

Does this mean there's a video of Durst forthcoming too?  

• Like 3

Your painting is so stunning and beautiful! I do have a question, I have noticed with the Privateer Press models there are a lot of poorly placed mold lines, how did you get these minis to look so clean? Do you use a special tool?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gargs said:

Awesome job as always!

Does this mean there's a video of Durst forthcoming too?  

Yes. It releases in 3 weeks. I just cover the armour though.

1 hour ago, Baldur8762 said:

Your painting is so stunning and beautiful! I do have a question, I have noticed with the Privateer Press models there are a lot of poorly placed mold lines, how did you get these minis to look so clean? Do you use a special tool?

Just a sharp Xacto blade for the resin bits and a standard file for the metal.

You'd be surprised what you can hide with paint.....:ph34r:

5 hours ago, Consequence said:

Wow those are amazing! I hope I can do that someday. The green necrotic fire is perfect!

I am a firm believer that anyone can master the technical ability required to paint minis. All it takes is practice. Just be persistent and you can paint to whatever level you desire.

• Like 6

Wow these are great.

. I have just resently tried to paint gems. Yours look  fantastic. I only painted one white dot, you Seem to paint more and in some places a couple of stripes-ish.. 

• Like 2

Awesome!!!

Love the highlights on the armor, also great fire effect.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LarsM said:

Wow these are great.

. I have just resently tried to paint gems. Yours look  fantastic. I only painted one white dot, you Seem to paint more and in some places a couple of stripes-ish.. 

How to Paint Gemstones

• Like 2

Both pieces are VERY WELL DONE, but I LOVE the base you crafted for the Big Steam Dude...to me, that is an inspiring creation.

• Like 1